Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we get KDY fixed?

thepilk
01.25.2018 , 09:41 PM | #11
It didnt work for me today on either faction. it just fades to black, then fades back up and youre still in the hanger.
youtube.com/mantapusproductions
CineMoLos.com

Sundown
01.25.2018 , 11:42 PM | #12
Honestly, I feel with the devs (being a coder myself), but this is so hilarious. LOL

DarthSealth
01.26.2018 , 02:17 AM | #13
I remember talking a few years back with some former Devs and they said the new Devs are incompetent and that they can only code to a certain extent but to fix older/harder coding they find it extremely difficult.

Reason you see a lot of transitions stages instead of the old lifts if you notice most recent content consists of doors transitions to a new area, no lifts or interactive buttons which makes me believe thatís one of the reasons they canít repair KDY because the difficulty is out their reach.

Also probably doesnít help with if rumour is true that itís a small team of 4 and none of them are competent.

Zerileth
01.28.2018 , 01:02 PM | #14
Just did this this morning, and it worked correctly.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

Supaaq
01.29.2018 , 03:08 PM | #15
I finally got to run it on Saturday and it worked. We spacebar-skipped the first initial cutscene but let the shuttle cutscreen play out and it worked.

Hope that helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darth Is'thes Taa, Sith Coruption Sorcerer, Healer At Large
Star Forge US/PVP, #SaveSWTOR

olagatonjedi
02.03.2018 , 07:05 PM | #16
Confirmed working as well.

winterelegy
02.06.2018 , 10:12 AM | #17
It works for me (yay I can finally get the mount), but I think it's still glitched in that the Prison scenario never comes up for me. The gf and I were grinding KDY since the patch and have played it about 15 times half on pub half imp, and we never got the Prison scenario. Also never saw either of the lightsaber wielding bosses.

aerockyul
02.06.2018 , 01:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by winterelegy View Post
It works for me (yay I can finally get the mount), but I think it's still glitched in that the Prison scenario never comes up for me. The gf and I were grinding KDY since the patch and have played it about 15 times half on pub half imp, and we never got the Prison scenario. Also never saw either of the lightsaber wielding bosses.
Those are governed by RNG. There is no pattern to getting them
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Namie Amuro, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!