Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we get KDY fixed?

TheAptenodyte
01.16.2018 , 01:14 PM | #1
I'm tired of trying to go for my daily bonus, queue up for all FPs, then I get KDY where I need to abandon the FP because I can't get past the ship. I've tried with spacebar and without, during the opening cutscene. I've tried going back to the fleet and reentering the FP. Nothing is working.

Fix Kuat, please.

darkapprentice
01.23.2018 , 11:25 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAptenodyte View Post
I'm tired of trying to go for my daily bonus, queue up for all FPs, then I get KDY where I need to abandon the FP because I can't get past the ship. I've tried with spacebar and without, during the opening cutscene. I've tried going back to the fleet and reentering the FP. Nothing is working.

Fix Kuat, please.
Don't hit the space bar during the shuttle flight cutscene, problem solved. Takes a little bit longer but I believe that's what breaks it.
Eclipse Vet (Sarah'Skye/Kara') Pre-CU TKA/Master Doc.
<RRR> Member. Ex member of <-A-> and Musica
Chim: Kyera and Sarah' Ex Member of SoS (Sisters of Serenity)

masterceil
01.23.2018 , 02:11 PM | #3
Was supposed to be fixed in today's patch. Was it not?
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

Kyuuu
01.23.2018 , 03:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
Was supposed to be fixed in today's patch. Was it not?
it was also supposed to be 2 months back it wasnt fixed then either

KristoKal
01.25.2018 , 08:21 AM | #5
Yestreday did 4 times KDY, (grinding 1 last achive to get it green) all was fine, skip or not skip, worked fine, today, bug is back, cant get past shuttle, no matter what we do....

Braxistari
01.25.2018 , 08:29 AM | #6
Yep, just tried and it doesn't work. Please, just remove this fp from the queue.

Supaaq
01.25.2018 , 03:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Braxistari View Post
Yep, just tried and it doesn't work. Please, just remove this fp from the queue.
Agreed, if its not going to work, please removeit from the queue. Spacebar or no, it never seems to work
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darth Is'thes Taa, Sith Coruption Sorcerer, Healer At Large
Star Forge US/PVP, #SaveSWTOR

JediAkemi
01.25.2018 , 03:53 PM | #8
I'll pretend to be surprised that it's still bust

sycamoreleaf
01.25.2018 , 04:38 PM | #9
I have no idea what is happening... I ran it twice today on two different characters and I had no problems. A guildmate had it too and said they had no problem... came here and people say the bug is still here so I have no idea what is happening.

iFenris
01.25.2018 , 08:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • Kuat Drive Yards first cut scene is still not progressing properly. The team is looking into why this fix didn't apply properly.
Yep, it hasn't been fixed.