Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Forge - does Empire ever win GSF?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Star Forge - does Empire ever win GSF?

shyzofreny
01.11.2018 , 12:18 PM | #1
As an Empire player, I have yet to win a single GSF match ever since the server merge. Has anyone ever won as Empire, or is it just me?

Toraak
01.11.2018 , 12:21 PM | #2
Yes. the republic lost to the empire 3 times this morning.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

catsi
01.11.2018 , 01:17 PM | #3
Empire does win frequently actually. Had a tough run last night but when we get our act together we roll pretty good.
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Drakkolich
01.11.2018 , 02:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by shyzofreny View Post
As an Empire player, I have yet to win a single GSF match ever since the server merge. Has anyone ever won as Empire, or is it just me?
If you're having a rough time, let me know a time/day and I'll come play with you. We can get you some wins and if you're interested I can teach you some stuffz.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

DakhathKilrathi
01.11.2018 , 03:12 PM | #5
They win more now than they ever did on The Ebon Hawk. I feel as though they win more in general, now.

Lifexless
01.11.2018 , 05:04 PM | #6
Empire seems to be in a sad state on Satele Shan too, feels like Pubs have more aces, more premades, and when people server swap to us they tend to be Pub. Best games we get are when aces server swap and play Impside, or when we just don't go up against a bunch of aces with our five zero kill teammates

Interesting it happens on SF too, you'd think Empire would be more popular (due to edginess) but maybe when it comes to GSF people gravitate towards Pubside to get that pseudo x wing fantasy? IDK

Urglab
01.12.2018 , 04:35 AM | #7
I personally prefer flying pub side because I love the way the ships look. I mean, just look at the Spearpoint, it's so adorable!

Ianir
01.12.2018 , 02:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lifexless View Post
Empire seems to be in a sad state on Satele Shan too, feels like Pubs have more aces, more premades, and when people server swap to us they tend to be Pub. Best games we get are when aces server swap and play Impside, or when we just don't go up against a bunch of aces with our five zero kill teammates

Interesting it happens on SF too, you'd think Empire would be more popular (due to edginess) but maybe when it comes to GSF people gravitate towards Pubside to get that pseudo x wing fantasy? IDK
When I fly on Satele, I almost always fly imp for this reason. My pub toon on that server has been sadly neglected.

DakhathKilrathi
01.12.2018 , 02:49 PM | #9
I play Republic side more often than not because TEH Imps were jerks about it when I did play over there.

At that point in time, I was pretty much the deciding factor in a match a lot of the time, so why would I carry them? I quit bothering. Now that the servers have merged I probably should start playing both sides again.

OscarDivine
01.13.2018 , 02:43 PM | #10
I don't seem to have any issues on either side I play on. Winrate similar imp and pub.
Oscar Obviously
Star Forget - Satele Shan - Darth Malgus