Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saber Marshall's Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Saber Marshall's Armor?

Asterisks
12.28.2011 , 12:11 AM | #1
Hey, finally found a set I think looks sith-y enough (especially with the class-quest mask you get . . .), but I only have the Saber Marshall's Robe and Lower Robe.

Has anyone found any of the other pieces? The gloves and belt I'm currently wearing just don't go very well with the robe and it's driving me nuts.

I have a feeling they are rewards to some group quests I missed.

Aqualisk
12.28.2011 , 12:16 AM | #2
Random drops.

Asterisks
12.28.2011 , 01:43 AM | #3
Someone told me in general chat that the lower robe was random drop as well . . . then I got it as a quest reward lol

So far, I've gotten two peices through questing, just figured the rest of them would be similarly gained *shrug* You sure about that random drop thing?

TwiztidSith
12.28.2011 , 06:51 PM | #4
does anyone recall which quest it was that got you the robes?? because i Torheaded it and it said that you buy it off of a pvp vendor, which i dont think so. same goes with the dark fanatic's trousers. any ideas??

Fredbob
12.28.2011 , 07:17 PM | #5
There is a set called saber marshal purchasable from dromund kaas, the pvp vendor is inside the building where your trainer is on the east side of the city.

Different to the black and red bits you get from the story though

Xanideyn
12.28.2011 , 07:38 PM | #6
I'd also recommend the Dark Delirium set that drops in the Mandalorian Raiders Flashpoint. It goes VERY well with the class mask that you get. I upgraded my Saber Marshal's set to this one because of how amazing it looks.

Coolfusis
12.28.2011 , 09:07 PM | #7
The chest and legs come from quests, or even from random drops. The helm and belt are both random drops, and I was able to get both of them from the GTN (for fairly cheap, too). As for the belt and gloves - I don't think anyone knows. I haven't seen or heard of anyone having them, and I've been looking constantly. I've got a standing offer of 40k credits for anyone on my server who can get them for me.
Jesus saves. Everyone else takes 2d6 damage from the fireball.

bluenight
12.29.2011 , 01:34 AM | #8
what Quest did you get the top robe from?
Sheridan: How many Minbari does it take to change a light bulb? None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and they never tell you why.
(____((O_o(((///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kriotic
12.29.2011 , 02:36 AM | #9
I remember getting a piece of the Saber Marshall's robes from the Revanite quest series on Dromund Kass, you have to finish the whole quest chain though. The guy that gives it is over by the taxi that brings you to the Sith Sanctum/Mandalorian Enclave.

Idali
12.29.2011 , 05:46 AM | #10
I have the full set minus the bracers. Got them all from the GTN, except the robe which i got from the revanite quest line.