Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stupid Question!

Dasih
01.03.2018 , 11:01 AM | #1
How is it a team can play both Republic and Imperial? I got off my Imp toon and got onto my Rebel toon, low and behold the same group.

TrixxieTriss
01.03.2018 , 11:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasih View Post
How is it a team can play both Republic and Imperial? I got off my Imp toon and got onto my Rebel toon, low and behold the same group.
Yavin and Odessen are both cross faction maps, so you will get Imps and reps on the same team

countdemons
01.03.2018 , 11:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Yavin and Odessen are both cross faction maps, so you will get Imps and reps on the same team
Wish they did this in solo ranked from the start. Q sync'ing wouldn't be a thing then
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

Dasih
01.03.2018 , 11:49 AM | #4
Thank you I thought I was losing my mind. I have just started PVP'ing and this group seems to be together because it's the same people. Thank you again..

Banderal
01.03.2018 , 02:19 PM | #5
Depending on what time you play you will have a pretty good chance of getting roughly the same group of people [edit: not because they purposely group, but just because there are not that many people in the queue]. And yeah, with Yaving popping so much, it might not help to switch sides. Most of the weekend I'm sure the people that ended up on my team kept cursing about it... "oh jeesh, I'm grouped with THAT guy again!"

I'm suspicious this has to do with group ranked taking away so many PvP'rs now? So that the regs pool of people has been reduced so much? I dunno, that's just my completely-unsupported-by-any-facts theory.
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF