Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so you think you're good at pvp? think again.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
so you think you're good at pvp? think again.

dherpin
01.03.2018 , 10:36 AM | #1
I'm an original preorder, I ordered the game 9 days after the press release in aug 2010. Since then ive pretty much been playing the same character. My character has 208 days of /played time, yet still is not 100 valor. There is a reason for this. The game is heavily lopsided against sentinels in pvp combat. For some reason, they just always do the worst. Be honest, when is the last time you saw a sent first? you probably never have.

That alone should tell you something about the pvp engine and the nerfs that need to happen to all the overpowered classes.

My tank has 2 days of /played time and is 55 valor

my healer has 9 days of /played time and has 77 valor.

now how do we add 200 more days of /played time, yet cant reach 100 valor?

Do you think my tank or healer will reach 100 before 200 more days of /played time? of course they will. WAY before that. probably like 3 more days on each. So why has it taken so long for me to reach 100 valor on a sent?

SO stop thinking you're billy bad *** cause you play a character that is like God Mode, as you can see, my tank has 55 valor after 2 days, YES IT IS CHEATING. It's not even fun, I dont understand how that is even fun after a while, thats why i dont even play the tank. Cause getting first every single match gets boring. 20 medals without even trying.

You need to make the medals much harder to earn for tanks and much easier to earn than sents. Sents literally cannot earn over 17 medals, cant do it. We dont have protection or healing to earn more medals. Thats just ridiculous. and healing now and days, if you are doing under 6 mil in a regular warzone (not voidstar) something is seriously wrong with you.

countdemons
01.03.2018 , 10:43 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
I'm an original preorder, I ordered the game 9 days after the press release in aug 2010. Since then ive pretty much been playing the same character. My character has 208 days of /played time, yet still is not 100 valor. There is a reason for this. The game is heavily lopsided against sentinels in pvp combat. For some reason, they just always do the worst. Be honest, when is the last time you saw a sent first? you probably never have.

That alone should tell you something about the pvp engine and the nerfs that need to happen to all the overpowered classes.

Do you think my tank or healer will reach 100 before 200 more days of /played time? of course they will. WAY before that. probably like 3 more days on each. So why has it taken so long for me to reach 100 valor on a sent?

SO stop thinking you're billy bad *** cause you play a character that is like God Mode, as you can see, my tank has 55 valor after 2 days, YES IT IS CHEATING. It's not even fun, I dont understand how that is even fun after a while, thats why i dont even play the tank. Cause getting first every single match gets boring. 20 medals without even trying.

You need to make the medals much harder to earn for tanks and much easier to earn than sents. Sents literally cannot earn over 17 medals, cant do it. We dont have protection or healing to earn more medals. Thats just ridiculous. and healing now and days, if you are doing under 6 mil in a regular warzone (not voidstar) something is seriously wrong with you.
Was good to start but you exagerated a bit towards the end. So for that I award your troll effort a 4/10
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

Foambreaker
01.03.2018 , 10:44 AM | #3
*hands Dhepin a tissue*

funnypat
01.03.2018 , 10:48 AM | #4
You do know that valor was capped for a long time to 65?

And you do know that having more than 8 medals does nothing more than boost your ego maybe?

And you do know that getting up to lvl 80 is easy as hell, but the last 20 levels take almost twice as long to get?

Also the "sentinels have a hard time" - hilarious, maybe you should go for a career in standup comedy?
Ræly (Operative - Star Forge)
Cæly (Scoundrel - Star Forge)

TrixxieTriss
01.03.2018 , 10:50 AM | #5
“hands Dhepin a box of tissues and a L2P sentinel guide for newbs”

KylarNinja
01.03.2018 , 10:52 AM | #6

I fapped to this
I enjoy the QQ that is PvP. It enlarges my 2 incher.

Aaroneus
01.03.2018 , 01:09 PM | #7
lopsided AGAINST sentinels? oh my....

ace_boogie
01.03.2018 , 01:34 PM | #8

Straight factz, b...

I haven’t seen a sentinel first in pvp in at least 10 minutes
Ksenia / Angie

Wimbleton
01.03.2018 , 01:35 PM | #9
I prepreordered the game 8 days after press release. Git wrekt.

CaptRogue
01.03.2018 , 01:53 PM | #10
lol Hmm not sure what dude is on.
Mara/Sents are all in PvP. Especially ranked.
L2P issue. Someone got wrecked in PvP & came here to rage.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!