Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possibility of Solo Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Possibility of Solo Warzones?

Monumenta
01.03.2018 , 01:10 PM | #31
If you're serious, which I doubt, just turn chat off and do what you want.

-Highsteel-
01.03.2018 , 02:44 PM | #32
PvP is solo. You queue up solo. Now you can be in a group, but it's not mandatory outside group ranked. Not seeing the issue here. You can't make it a 1 player warzone without other players, you do know this right? This isn't college level comprehension, elementary tier at best.

It's nobody's fault but your own if you decide to not partake in this aspect of the game, because you are worried about PvP banter, just ignore it. There are videos and guides to show you what basically needs to be done.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE

TUXs
01.03.2018 , 02:46 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by -Highsteel- View Post
PvP is solo. You queue up solo. Now you can be in a group, but it's not mandatory outside group ranked. Not seeing the issue here. You can't make it a 1 player warzone without other players, you do know this right? This isn't college level comprehension, elementary tier at best.

It's nobody's fault but your own if you decide to not partake in this aspect of the game, because you are worried about PvP banter, just ignore it. There are videos and guides to show you what basically needs to be done.
I think it's pretty clear that he's trolling PvPers...this isn't a real request imo...just a way to tweak PvPers.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Raveon
01.03.2018 , 02:55 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
Well unfortunately that's not the case. I've witnessed far too much berating in unranked war zones in the last year almost all of it directed towards new players or new to class players. IT's enough to turn most anyone off, and I leveled a couple of players almost exclusively through PvP.
/ignore the "pvp gods" you may run across that spend more time in chat typing what everyone is doing wrong than actually playing.

That way you are done you don't have to hear from them again and you wont be grouped with them again.
Plus side is I see that less and less these days.

May the force serve you well
Twitter Referral Link

TUXs
01.03.2018 , 03:02 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Raveon View Post
/ignore the "pvp gods" you may run across that spend more time in chat typing what everyone is doing wrong than actually playing.

That way you are done you don't have to hear from them again and you wont be grouped with them again.
Plus side is I see that less and less these days.
You won't be grouped with them in PvE, but /ignore does NOT work for PvP.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

translucentwolf
01.03.2018 , 04:06 PM | #36
I sort of thought the OP was a troll.

Then I saw:

Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I know the OP. We dreamed of Jedi robes together, he's been a good friend for years. But always I never got to drag him into PvP. He's just too afraid of being told off and criticized. :{
Now I think the OP is a troll, backed by other trolls.
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

PetFish
01.03.2018 , 04:40 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.
It's not unfair at all. If you want everything the game has to offer then you have to play everything the game has to offer. I don't do ranked PvP but it's unfair that I can't get the same stuffs as the people who do play ranked PvP. Sounds silly, right?

Your playstyle is your choice, and that's great, but to expect to have everything for only playing a small aspect of the entire game is ridiculous.
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018

kenopaa
01.03.2018 , 05:36 PM | #38

Helmutmengele
01.04.2018 , 04:32 AM | #39
It would be cool to ha e a stronghold in a hutball arena.