Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possibility of Solo Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Possibility of Solo Warzones?

AlienEyeTX
01.03.2018 , 09:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
I prefer to play solo, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun because I cannot do warzones. I am wondering how likely we could see solo warzones like Huttball or Ancient Hypergate. How many out there would like the option?
So queue solo and pretend everyone else is a bot. Really, what does it matter if they are real people or not? You don't have to actually talk to anyone.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

ebikenebi
01.03.2018 , 09:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
So queue solo and pretend everyone else is a bot. Really, what does it matter if they are real people or not? You don't have to actually talk to anyone.
I don't need other people telling me to not force speed to enemy and double strike on my sage, whatever, I do what I want

TUXs
01.03.2018 , 10:06 AM | #23
I prefer to play solo, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun because I cannot do warzones. I am wondering how likely we could see solo warzones like Huttball or Ancient Hypergate. How many out there would like the option?
Weak...1/10 trolling attempt. You can do better.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2018 , 10:49 AM | #24
I know the OP. We dreamed of Jedi robes together, he's been a good friend for years. But always I never got to drag him into PvP. He's just too afraid of being told off and criticized. :{

kodrac
01.03.2018 , 11:07 AM | #25
I don't need other people telling me to not force speed to enemy and double strike on my sage, whatever, I do what I want
This is why we can't have nice things.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

TUXs
01.03.2018 , 11:08 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I know the OP. We dreamed of Jedi robes together, he's been a good friend for years. But always I never got to drag him into PvP. He's just too afraid of being told off and criticized. :{
Bah...we ALL started out sucking. Nobody is going to criticize him if he tries...follow the hoard...that's the best way to begin PvPing...don't be the guy guarding a node/door...he's the guy who gets criticized. Stick with the pack. I've been PvPing in this game since beta and even I still screw up. Don't take ANY criticism seriously or personally...in fact, the guys who ***** the loudest, tend to be the worst.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Raveon
01.03.2018 , 11:09 AM | #27
ha

May the force serve you well
Twitter Referral Link

lightSaberAddiCt
01.03.2018 , 12:34 PM | #28
Sad troll attempt

0/10
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

casirabit
01.03.2018 , 12:39 PM | #29
If you are like this with warzones please please please don't que for group flashpoints, operations or uprisings. Thank you.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Keta
01.03.2018 , 01:07 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
... Nobody is going to criticize him if he tries... SNIP
Well unfortunately that's not the case. I've witnessed far too much berating in unranked war zones in the last year almost all of it directed towards new players or new to class players. IT's enough to turn most anyone off, and I leveled a couple of players almost exclusively through PvP.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.