Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possibility of Solo Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Possibility of Solo Warzones?

Helmutmengele
01.03.2018 , 04:30 AM | #11
You could play solo with your companion and that super-robot guy like with flashpoints, and then you could add veteran and master mode to play with others.

Lammia
01.03.2018 , 05:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I had a good laugh. Maybe gather all your companions and play. We have enough for a whole two teams now. lol.
Choose your own team, with randomly chosen among the remaining comps: the enemy team. I'd soooo chase some comps, yelling "die die die die die" and slaughter them.

omaan
01.03.2018 , 06:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sarova
01.03.2018 , 06:53 AM | #14
I prefer to play solo, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun because I cannot do warzones. I am wondering how likely we could see solo warzones like Huttball or Ancient Hypergate. How many out there would like the option?
I'm guessing you've never been into a Warzone? It would not be possible to do any of them as solo content. It would be possible to have 1vs1 in redesigned arena areas however, that will never happen because of the class imbalance that can't be fixed. I always fancied doing 1vs1 in WoW arena. Also, I think it's pretty safe to say that SWTOR is not really a true MMO given the amount of solo content (which I actually prefer - occasionally grouping with strangers I tolerate, however I prefer the original solo content).
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

Eshvara
01.03.2018 , 07:00 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
Choose your own team, with randomly chosen among the remaining comps: the enemy team. I'd soooo chase some comps, yelling "die die die die die" and slaughter them.
Cruel Lammia!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

TalonMacLeod
01.03.2018 , 08:08 AM | #16
I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.
You cannot, by definition, have PvP (Player versus Player) without other players.

What you are describing is player versus computer, or in video game RPG parlance, "PvE" (Player versus Environment), so what I imagine you are actually trying to say is that you want the Warzone locations to be part of the PvE paradigm, because "pvp, but not with other players" makes absolutely no sense.

DWho
01.03.2018 , 08:43 AM | #17
Warzones contain no story content at all and are basically just one room where players can beat on each other (Deathmatch) or maybe play objectives (somewhat rare but not unheard of) that allow their side to "win". A better description than Warzone (which implies that it has some impact on the game) might be Battle Arena.

WayOfTheWarriorx
01.03.2018 , 08:53 AM | #18
I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.
Just so you know....

PVP stands for "Player vs. Player".

Ergo, it would be impossible to PVP with only one player.

What you're looking for are Heroics.
~ I am Grim.

"There's a word for Lightside Sith. It's called Jedi."

VegasTheLost
01.03.2018 , 09:11 AM | #19
1: OP is trolling
or
2: OP is asking for a WARZONE with scripted mobs.

I tend towards option 1.

Or hope.
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

Aeneas_Falco
01.03.2018 , 09:34 AM | #20
I can't believe people bit on this.