Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possibility of Solo Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Possibility of Solo Warzones?

ebikenebi
01.03.2018 , 12:56 AM | #1
I prefer to play solo, but I feel like I am missing out on a lot of fun because I cannot do warzones. I am wondering how likely we could see solo warzones like Huttball or Ancient Hypergate. How many out there would like the option?

mike_is_valid
01.03.2018 , 01:10 AM | #2
please tell me that your idea of "solo PVP'" is a joke, right?

doelow
01.03.2018 , 01:12 AM | #3
lol...

ebikenebi
01.03.2018 , 01:19 AM | #4
I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.

spectreclees
01.03.2018 , 01:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
I'm exclusively a solo player, and never grouped with anyone, and I think it's unfair Bioware favors other players giving them more content. I'm sure there are more people like me, who wants to pvp but not with other players.
There's single player games for that. I'm actually tired of solo content in a MMO.
Referral link for 7 days of free game time and a starter pack.

Valceanu
01.03.2018 , 01:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
hehehehe... you got bites. Must be using a good lure. Player vs Player but not with other players... good one... lol.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Eshvara
01.03.2018 , 02:14 AM | #7
I had a good laugh. Maybe gather all your companions and play. We have enough for a whole two teams now. lol.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Tsillah
01.03.2018 , 03:35 AM | #8
Yeah and I also want Cylons in SWTOR. As a BSG fan I feel completely left out as this game clearly caters only to SW fans and that's not fair.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Eshvara
01.03.2018 , 03:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Yeah and I also want Cylons in SWTOR. As a BSG fan I feel completely left out as this game clearly caters only to SW fans and that's not fair.
Ooh yes, speaking of BSG I'd like a Karl Agathon companion.
Tahmoh Penikett, Canadian treasure!
😍
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

countdemons
01.03.2018 , 03:43 AM | #10
Haha i enjoyed this particular troll.

In all seriousness, please don't give them idea's. Whilst passing the crack pipe around at the dev meetin's they may actually consider this.
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B