Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manka cat Codex

Lyaris
01.02.2018 , 05:25 PM | #1
Hi, does anybody knows where to find Manka cat codex entry on Tython? I was playing Consular and I am unable to start Pilgrim Medicine quest. I was looking on other sites for ideas too but it didnt help (or their info is no up to date).
Thank you for help.

Stellalunacat
01.04.2018 , 07:48 AM | #2
The mission "Pilgrim Medicine" is an exploration mission, means you won't be able to see the quest giver and pick up the quest unless you checked the show exploration mission thingy on your minimap.
To do that open your minimap, default m and check the little box on the bottom left that says: show exploration missions.
To pick up the quest you need to find a datapad located on some bones in the flesh raider territory.
You get the mankacat codex entry after you turn in compleded quest in the Twilek village.
Hope that helps

JediQuaker
01.04.2018 , 10:32 AM | #3
Just so we're clear here, in the above post it should say just "map", not "minimap". "Minimap" generally refers to the small map display in the "compass" which is usually at the lower right of your UI.
Pressing "M" brings up the "main map" not a minimap.
(I know, picky, picky, ... but .... )

Lyaris
01.04.2018 , 03:48 PM | #4
Ah, ok I totally forgot about that feature. I was wondering why quests I remember from year ago are missing Thank you for help.