Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dbl Exp/Cxp

Damilious's Avatar


Damilious
01.02.2018 , 05:24 PM | #1
Yeeaaahh i am going to need them to turn this event back on and leave it on. came back after a few years of not playing to take a look and was like oh look the game lost more severs, and once again i have to name change half my characters. i log in to see dbl exp and was like well that makes me want to play all of my underused alts and even remake some to see the story again, then the event went a way.....

Zalfax's Avatar


Zalfax
01.02.2018 , 06:04 PM | #2
Ahhh.... I miss it also.

I approve of your request.

PetFish's Avatar


PetFish
01.02.2018 , 08:40 PM | #3
-1
/notsigned™
Here's my referral link if you want your 7 days and free transfer:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Remove Datacrons from Legacy and give them a meaningful % boost that scales with level.
RIP SW:ToR Subscription ... December 2012 - July 2018

Rheshalea's Avatar


Rheshalea
01.03.2018 , 03:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PetFish View Post
-1
/notsigned™
-2
/notsigned

Levelling through the story content is the best part of the game. If you don't want to do that, buy a token off the Cartel Market to instantly be level 70 and start your CXP grind.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
01.03.2018 , 10:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Damilious View Post
Yeeaaahh i am going to need them to turn this event back on and leave it on.
Fine by me! I'd love to see CXP doubled all the time as well...and XP I guess, but leveling is already quite easy...like...really easy.

And stop quitting...you wouldn't have had to change your names if you hadn't quit.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

CrutchCricket's Avatar


CrutchCricket
01.03.2018 , 01:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PetFish View Post
-1
/notsigned™
Quote: Originally Posted by Rheshalea View Post
-2
/notsigned
+2 double signed and since the bonus today is countering crap like this, add another two.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rheshalea View Post
Levelling through the story content is the best part of the game. If you don't want to do that, buy a token off the Cartel Market to instantly be level 70 and start your CXP grind.
Making a meaningless number go up does nothing for (or against) the story content. And speaking of CXP, there's an even bigger range of numbers to meaninglessly go up for you. I mean I shouldn't judge if you're into that, but what more do you want?
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

ivanhedgehog's Avatar


ivanhedgehog
01.03.2018 , 03:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rheshalea View Post
-2
/notsigned

Levelling through the story content is the best part of the game. If you don't want to do that, buy a token off the Cartel Market to instantly be level 70 and start your CXP grind.
what stops you from doing every mission? you get xp/cxp for them. with level sync all of your prayers are answered.