Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next Double Event?

dscount
01.03.2018 , 12:59 PM | #11
I think having ONE of each of the eight different classes should provide another 100% BOOST to CXP.

We got 100% after we had four different classes. (BTW - Still pretty shady how that was communicated)
So we should get another 100% after you have all EIGHT of the different classes with 300 on each one.

So you would get 200% boost for having all eight instead of just the 100% for the four.
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

CrutchCricket
01.03.2018 , 01:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemons View Post
Yeah because solo players and fp players need BiS min/max gear.

Give us no raids and take away the rewards for doing the old raids. Gg bioware. Gg.

Maybe put the crack pipe down before the next expansion
Point to where they took away something of yours.

Maybe you should put down the pipe...
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

Foambreaker
01.03.2018 , 04:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
... they might as well give us full set of 248s, with how much we ask.
Since when does getting to 300 = all 248 gear?

CrazyScruffy
01.03.2018 , 09:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Since when does getting to 300 = all 248 gear?
because if you're smart, its not hard to gear your toons. see I actually play the game, and get my toons geared instead of wasting time complaining how "hard" it is to level toons.

kodrac
01.04.2018 , 09:19 AM | #15
because if you're smart, its not hard to gear your toons. see I actually play the game, and get my toons geared instead of wasting time complaining how "hard" it is to level toons.
Q: What are you going to do with that gear? A: The same stuff you've already been doing to get the gear. There in lies one of the major flaws of GC. It's just a ruse to keep you going. There's no next step of things to do now that you finally have the precious.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Anzel
01.04.2018 , 09:22 AM | #16
Even if it was at 10x it would be painfully slow.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Foambreaker
01.04.2018 , 10:34 AM | #17
So you are telling me you have all 248 when you make 300?

Your credibility is now shot, the only way you could think this is if you NEVER made 300 on any toon.

Foambreaker
01.04.2018 , 10:35 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Q: What are you going to do with that gear?...
Unlike past versions and other games, BiS is now required for PvP.

kodrac
01.04.2018 , 01:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Unlike past versions and other games, BiS is now required for PvP.
Right. But my point was more to the fact there's nothing new to do now that you've got BiS gear. You can do what you've already been doing more efficiently I guess, but I want new things to do with my BiS self. Carrot on a stick. Got the carrot, now what?
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

CrutchCricket
01.04.2018 , 01:41 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Carrot on a stick. Got the carrot, now what?
Enjoy it?

I don't personally expect BiS. Tier 1 set bonus (now that I've experienced set boni) is good enough for me. And on the characters that I do have that, I just sit back and play flashpoints, run dailies, play with friends- and completely ignore the meaningless number that occasionally pop up. Basically just have a good time. Not much to ask for in a game, is it?

Sure new stuff would always be welcome if you're getting tired of the old stuff. But that's a separate issue I think.
"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"