Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server merge means the end

DanNV
01.02.2018 , 02:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
What rumors? From people HERE? LOL! There is no expansion coming...it'll be 5.7 and then 5.8...we won't see 6.0 until the fall of 2018, and that'll be another minor patch.
That is my expectation as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Khaleg
01.02.2018 , 03:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TrooperRCH View Post
Swishhhh... That's the sound of the joke going WAY over your head...
lol, exactly my thought. Sarcasm detection or failing to is also a meter for intelligence btw.

tummiswtor
01.02.2018 , 04:06 PM | #13
Server Merge + adding after 6 years "Traditional Jedi Robes" = And I already know population must be worse with every day.

Feel free to use my Referral Friend link! New Subscriber get +7 days of sub!

http://www.swtor.com/r/KFtMTM

Exocor
01.02.2018 , 07:53 PM | #14
What rumors? From people HERE? LOL! There is no expansion coming...it'll be 5.7 and then 5.8...we won't see 6.0 until the fall of 2018, and that'll be another minor patch.
In one of their last streams (or was it one of those podcasts?) Eric or Keith said, they were planning something for 2018, but didn't have anything to announce yet. That's the normal stuff when being in an early stage of planning a new expansion.

I've stopped long ago waiting for new stuff on the short line. Noone expects an expansion in two months from now. However, regarding the information, they gave us in the past, it's clear that they have planned to release the last two OP's bosses and then to do a NiM-version. So, there is currently plenty of content, that is - at least - for me and the community that I am part of relevant and a reason, to stay and play this game. With Keith and the information, that they gave us in the past, I am very confident, that there will be interesting stuff in the future. Scyva at mid febrary; Izax in late aprile, NiM with 6.0 in early novembre. When they give us that content in this timeframe, then for me that's enough content to be a subscriber until summer 2019.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Menaur
01.02.2018 , 08:43 PM | #15
I play swtor cause ist is a SF-Game. I have my own crew, my own vessel. Now all those things are gone, my vessel is empty, i dont use them anymore, my companions have become arbitrary, interchangeable. - sooo stupid bioware. I have the feeling that Bioware has lost any kind of control over the game, its all about Cartell-Market.

Zerileth
01.02.2018 , 09:01 PM | #16
I think the new expansion will take place in Kashyyyk. Valkorian will take over the body of a Kashyyyk village chief. He'll have 3 force using children.... errrr.

It will be a great empire in a city called Wookuuul... um...

yeah, no.
Happy Holidays!

TrixxieTriss
01.02.2018 , 09:12 PM | #17
Mergers were the best thing to happen to the game last year. Without them the game would be on its last legs because the populations would be spread out. Now the mergers have consolidated the populations and the game feels renewed and invigorated.

The game is also so easy that you can solo most content, even without a healer companion. So Iím not sure what the game is hard rant was about.

TrixxieTriss
01.02.2018 , 09:14 PM | #18
Sadly, you are probably right. I cannot see another major expansion anytime in the future.

Keta
01.02.2018 , 10:12 PM | #19
"This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of some stranger's hand
In a desperate land
Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill"
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

pazzakey
01.02.2018 , 10:15 PM | #20
Doom!!!!!!
Harbinger - RIP