Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server merge means the end

HisShadowX
01.02.2018 , 11:09 AM | #1
Wow, I cant believe what little servers we have left.

Its pretty bad. I just resubbed. Bioware sure did screw up during its first six months to appease the hardcore minority from the failed MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. They wanted everything hard mode (Which is still easy for them) Bioware had the Guild Summit for these people to make sure there will never be a group finder or casual features even though before this game was going to be released there was going to be a choose your own easy, normal or hard mode.

Sadly the hardcore minority gets upset if anyone is playing anything with ease. Its like someone who likes BDSM they just need to keep feeling the pain.

I remember when that two million first left the game and the people who came up with hosting the guild summit got fired. I mean seriously why make a game that no one except a few people like it?

Its so sad because this game has come a long way. Sadly it was tainted

JattaGin
01.02.2018 , 11:59 AM | #2
Your post is so 2012, I don't even have an idea what to respond to this old school message.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Eshvara
01.02.2018 , 12:01 PM | #3
Couldn't even make it to day 2 in the new year without a doooooooooooooom thread.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Theeko
01.02.2018 , 12:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Your post is so 2012, I don't even have an idea what to respond to this old school message.
It was posted at 10:09 am, 2018 it's not 2012 anymore

TrooperRCH
01.02.2018 , 12:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Theeko View Post
It was posted at 10:09 am, 2018 it's not 2012 anymore
Swishhhh... That's the sound of the joke going WAY over your head...

Exocor
01.02.2018 , 12:33 PM | #6
So, a company puts money and work together, to reorganize their server-infrastructre, to improve the server technologie, to increase the games performance (sorry, apacs!) and also to save money on the long term. Also, we have rumors about a new expansion in 2018. So, no, the game is not ending in the near future.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Theeko
01.02.2018 , 01:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TrooperRCH View Post
Swishhhh... That's the sound of the joke going WAY over your head...
Or did it, you fell into my trap

Theeko
01.02.2018 , 01:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
So, a company puts money and work together, to reorganize their server-infrastructre, to improve the server technologie, to increase the games performance (sorry, apacs!) and also to save money on the long term. Also, we have rumors about a new expansion in 2018. So, no, the game is not ending in the near future.
The expansion will be called "The Fall of Swtor" the last expansion of the game

TUXs
01.02.2018 , 01:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
What rumors? From people HERE? LOL! There is no expansion coming...it'll be 5.7 and then 5.8...we won't see 6.0 until the fall of 2018, and that'll be another minor patch.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Foambreaker
01.02.2018 , 01:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
What rumors? From people HERE? LOL! There is no expansion coming...it'll be 5.7 and then 5.8...we won't see 6.0 until the fall of 2018, and that'll be another minor patch.
And to top it off in a last desperate gasp they will do something really stupid