Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Something Something Darkside> Is Recruiting - PvE and PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
<Something Something Darkside> Is Recruiting - PvE and PvP

Bebe_
01.01.2018 , 04:58 PM | #1
Hey Star Forge players -

<Something Something Darkside> Is looking for a few new members to fill roles for SM and HM operations, as well as those who enjoy PvP at any level. We are always willing to take on players who are willing to learn new things about their game and game play.

I usually ask potential guildies a few questions -
1) Are you up for PvP? (Bc that's what I like best about playing the game)
2) Are you up for Operations? (Bc we have a lot of players who love PvE in our guild)
3) Are you the type of person who likes to play this game with a playful attitude? Are you somebody who can laugh at themselves, and be mellow about things...even if your team loses a match, or if you (or somebody else) wipes your raid by accident. Are you not an a**hole?

If you answered yes to those questions (but most importantly #3) ...find me or another member in game. <Something Something Darkside> might be your new home. See you out there and good hunting everyone.

- K'aterina

<SSDS> Senior Officers - Blivos, K'aterina, Crusoe, Zalax, ChaosFett

LegacyBreaker
05.09.2018 , 05:37 PM | #2
Hello,

Are you still recruiting?

ZeRoFalcon
09.07.2019 , 08:58 PM | #3
Hello, i recently did the EC op with a member of your guild, Crusoe. he said that you guys were a casual raid guild and are recruiting. I was impressed with his patience in dealing with people new to ops, and his detailed explanations of the fights. I would like to join your guild for PvE content. Feel free to msg me in game anytime.

Zarahemla
10.01.2019 , 10:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeRoFalcon View Post
Hello, i recently did the EC op with a member of your guild, Crusoe. he said that you guys were a casual raid guild and are recruiting. I was impressed with his patience in dealing with people new to ops, and his detailed explanations of the. I would like to join your guild for PvE content. Feel free to msg me in game anytime.
Thanks @ZeRoFalcon that was kind of you, let me know what your in-game name is, and I'll invite you.

As some leadership has changed, here is a new post

<Something Something Darkside> We are a large, active, family friendly guild that does daily operations or other group activities (9:00pm EST) in addition to conquest (large yield) and PvP (mostly unranked). We have an active Discord, and we have mentors to help you in the game. We are new / returning player friendly and are happy to teach you how to raid and be successful in this game. Our goal is to do operations without toxicity.

For inquires, contact one of our officers in-game: Crusoe, Lyss, Ixyious, Adarius, Ciabatta'bun, Immortal Darkness, Antioch'X, Renagage, Xusho, or type /who Something something and whisper one of those people and they can direct you to an officer
Looking to play or be refered to this game? Use this link.