Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which crew skill?

Frost_D
01.01.2018 , 03:36 PM | #1
Hello!

I would like to know what do you think what crew skill should I pick for a Sentinel / Marauder if I'm intended to play PvP?
Is there any benefit from any of the crew skills?

psandak
01.01.2018 , 04:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Frost_D View Post
Hello!

I would like to know what do you think what crew skill should I pick for a Sentinel / Marauder if I'm intended to play PvP?
Is there any benefit from any of the crew skills?
There is no game mechanical benefit to use any crew skills; you will not get a buff to your character's ability to deal or take damage by taking a specific crew skill.

That said, for PvP specific play, a commonly used crafted item are grenades from Cybertech. There are a few types of grenades but they all share a cooldown.

Other than that, Biochem has reusable (and consumed) stims, adrenals, and medpaks. Reusables can be purchased off the GTN for credits, or you can play PvE - specifically the Crisis on Umbara flashpoint - to get tokens to purchase the schematics and craft them yourself. Reusables require that the character have biochem at max skill of 600. Consumable stims adrenals and medpaks are craftable by Biochem but usable by all. It is FAR cheaper to craft them yourself (once you have the skill of course) than to buy them off the GTN.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
01.03.2018 , 02:56 AM | #3
If you are looking to craft your own gear (I do not recommend), you'll need more than one toon. I always suggest having all six crafters, even if crafting is not interesting to you at this moment. Things can change, and most likely will as you gain levels and run out of stuff to do
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs