Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint keeps glitching out not allowing me to group for specific flashpoint.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Flashpoint keeps glitching out not allowing me to group for specific flashpoint.

khariabc
12.31.2017 , 11:12 PM | #1
Every single time I try to queue for a flash point for a quest, the game keeps removing the option to group find for that specific flashpoint. Like for the boarding party flash point, The group finder removes that one specific flashpoint from the page, and when I complete the flash point myself the option to queue for that flash point reappears in the group finder page. Please help

SteveTheCynic
01.01.2018 , 05:12 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by khariabc View Post
Every single time I try to queue for a flash point for a quest, the game keeps removing the option to group find for that specific flashpoint. Like for the boarding party flash point, The group finder removes that one specific flashpoint from the page, and when I complete the flash point myself the option to queue for that flash point reappears in the group finder page. Please help
If you take the mission to do a flashpoint from whichever "purple triangle" NPC gives it, if the flashpoint is activated in "story" / "solo" mode, ready for you to just go in and do it. Follow the mission marker cues.

Group finder is for doing flashpoints (etc) in group modes, not solo.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Iymurra
01.01.2018 , 02:06 PM | #3
to translate slightly
if you check your mission log and find a quest labeled [Solo] or [Story] with the name of the Flashpoint then you will not be able to queue for that flashpoint in group finder as you're already "running" that flashpoint.
If you'd like to queue for the flashpoint with a group, simply abandon the [Story] or [Solo] mode flashpoint from your mission log and filter for that flashpoint in group finder.
Pretty Much Everything, but Mostly
(Operative) (Commando)
Solidarity on Hot Prospect