Resolute Guardian Dye Issue (New)

Direach

There's a new (or continuing) problem with Resolute Guardian armour. On the Resolute Guardian Greaves, and all items that share that model: Guardian's Exalted, Jedi Battlelord, Jedi Stormguard, etc, the crotch plate can no longer be dyed at all, and the accent stripe on the plate, which used to take a Secondary dye, now takes a primary dye. Because of this error, it is currently not possible to match the chest and legs of the armour, even in the default colour scheme. Please look into this.

• 4 weeks later...

This bug was reported already, but as of 5.7, the bug still stands. The secondary elements (accent on codpiece) cannot dye on Resolute Guardian legpiece.

Please do a search next time to make sure a thread doesn't already exist for the bug you want to report. A thread that has everyone posting in it about the same problem will most likely get more attention than several threads about the same problem with only a few posts in each. This also keeps all the knowledge of that bug in a single location.

• 3 months later...
I'm bumping this thread, because it's the most recent one for this bug. The bug is still present. It's messing up my screenshots and just bugs the hell out of me, in general. :jawa_mad: For a bug that affects so many armor sets (and what is essentially a lore set, it should've been fixed months ago. BW, you even posted in the first thread when it was first created that I linked earlier in this thread and said it would be fixed. Well, why hasn't it been fixed yet? Please fix it already. Edited by Tofu_Shark

• 4 weeks later...

The Resolute Guardian and Jedi Stormguard greaves STILL suffer from this problem. The stripe on the crotch plate and the front-bottom of the thigh plate match to the primary white/green color instead of the brown/gold color respectively. The original colored areas are best seen on https://i2.wp.com/torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/16/jedi-battlelord/JediBattlelordMaleFront.png, which is a pre-broken picture where they are gold accents, but now in game they are green.

Are the greaves for both sets going to be broken forever?

• 1 month later...

Our best bet is to keep this thread alive and keep sending bug reports in-game. Only update this thread if there are new armors discovered to have this bug or if a new update has been released and it hasn't been fixed. This will serve to remind them it is still persistent.

Oh, and as of the last update (5.9.1a) the bug still exists! It's screwing up my screenshots, and is in general, an eyesore. :jawa_mad:

Edited by Tofu_Shark

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
We are now up to 7.0 and this bug is still not fixed. Not only that, but BioWare continues to feature the Resolute Guardian set on their Knight character they feature in promotions for the game. What should be a professional production is marred by this bug. I don't make any assumptions that this should only take "a few hours of coding" to fix, but I don't know how BioWare can ignore a bug that affects something that is front and center when promoting the game and for so long. Edited by Tofu_Shark