Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player, I need some help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Returning player, I need some help.

faswojo
12.30.2017 , 06:36 PM | #1
Not a first time player by any means but also not the most talented either. I wanna go with more of a shooter this time but I am not the best multitasker so I was hoping someone could recommend a class on both sides that is simpler to play. I like both Pve and pvp and I would like a class lets say that gives me some toughness?

Thanks

Bladeofhonour
12.30.2017 , 07:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by faswojo View Post
Not a first time player by any means but also not the most talented either. I wanna go with more of a shooter this time but I am not the best multitasker so I was hoping someone could recommend a class on both sides that is simpler to play. I like both Pve and pvp and I would like a class lets say that gives me some toughness?

Thanks
Hi. Everey class has got its specialitys. It is not easy. But the easyest ones are the Gun users or Jedis. The protectors etc. You also do not need to much movement here anymore.

PanVlk
12.31.2017 , 05:42 AM | #3
Simple to play and with shooting? Gunnery commando (burst ranged spec) or its imp counterpart. Not particularly tough, but one of the easiest specs to play. And a bit boring to be honest.
If you click here, you will get free glitterstim and death sticks to last all night. Promise.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Vk39XN

SteveTheCynic
12.31.2017 , 09:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PanVlk View Post
Simple to play and with shooting? Gunnery commando (burst ranged spec) or its imp counterpart. Not particularly tough, but one of the easiest specs to play. And a bit boring to be honest.
Imp counterpart ==> Arsenal Mercenary.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.