Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Low-Slash DOES NOT break on damage.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Low-Slash DOES NOT break on damage.

Alliim's Avatar


Alliim
12.30.2017 , 06:22 PM | #21
Rating is irrelevant, it's just q-syncing and win-trading. Time played is where it's at.

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.30.2017 , 06:30 PM | #22
Rating and ranking in this game is one big joke, but by all means do tell yourself otherwise

I think it's quite adorable that as soon as you are out of arguments you went this direction instead.
Excellent strategy. 10/10 would pull that card again.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

THAT_EPIC_GUY's Avatar


THAT_EPIC_GUY
12.30.2017 , 06:39 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by septru View Post
Lmfao. You guys will QQ about literally anything.

Sins have lots of stuns. Its basically their only defense. If a sin is using low slash as a hardstun to keep you in a stun lock then he/she is good. Respect the skill that it takes to play the class and make it work. And how bout you learn to counter.
While I agree using whatever you have to its best effect is skillful play, in this case the RNG aspect of low slash is not skillful. At times it is broken immediately by the first damage tick and you don't have to deal with any recovery animation (essentially free resolve for the player as Exilove said). At time it is broken immediately by the first damage tick and you do have to deal with a short recovery animation (This is sort of a neutral tradeoff as you get roughly a 2 gcd hardstun but the resolve of a 4s stun). Sometimes though the stun persists through multiple ticks of damage and you have a recovery animation (there have been instances where 1 slow slash has essentially hard stunned players for 5s due to how buggy it can be). I honestly don't care which of these should occur (though that last example is terribly broken) but the inconsistency of what does happen should not be a thing.
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
Up to date Medicine Operative PvE guide.

Alliim's Avatar


Alliim
12.30.2017 , 06:41 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Rating and ranking in this game is one big joke, but by all means do tell yourself otherwise

I think it's quite adorable that as soon as you are out of arguments you went this direction instead.
Excellent strategy. 10/10 would pull that card again.
"Are you really argueing with me over how to play the class I've mained over the last 5 years?"

There is no point having a disagreement with somebody with the above mentality.

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.30.2017 , 06:54 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Alliim View Post
"Are you really argueing with me over how to play the class I've mained over the last 5 years?"

There is no point having a disagreement with somebody with the above mentality.
No, there isn't. Because you're wrong, period.

If your argument made sense I would respond differently,
but all I see is brabbling based on incomplete information and inexperience.

I made a sensible argument and you lost. Take your leave.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

Alliim's Avatar


Alliim
12.30.2017 , 06:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
No, there isn't. Because you're wrong, period.

If your argument made sense I would respond differently,
but all I see is brabbling based on incomplete information and inexperience.

I made a sensible argument and you lost. Take your leave.
Enjoy your delusion.

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.30.2017 , 07:00 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by THAT_EPIC_GUY View Post
but the inconsistency of what does happen should not be a thing.
There might be a slight level of inconsistency but you will notice that if you LS someone with a team on them they will never be back up their feet immediately. If you're up against them solo, that's another thing entirely because with the GCD in place you can't dish out another attack before the animation has already mostly gone through.

It's kind of annoying, perhaps they should just hardcode a 2sec hardstun into it instead.
Hell, if people hit your LS target right after the ability itself lands.. it doesn't break at all.

But that isn't going to happen

Quote: Originally Posted by Alliim View Post
Enjoy your delusion.
Okay
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

DerSchneider's Avatar


DerSchneider
12.30.2017 , 07:05 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirpputori View Post
:thinkthonkingthank:

pew pew
swoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHhhhhhhh
I lol'd
Yeah who cares about alim's elo he skanked all the way to it kappa keepo
The real pros don't play ranked because it's all about wintrading.
Nightrain Juggernaut

NogueiraA's Avatar


NogueiraA
12.30.2017 , 11:23 PM | #29
If it's a 2s hardstun or not, if it's good or not, if people use cc breaker on it... IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Tooltip says: ANY DAMAGE WILL END THE EFFECT PREMATURELY. A-N-Y DAMAGE.... ANY.... DAMAGE. Even if it's a 1 damage dot tick it should break the effect INSTANTLY.
It doesn't work like the tooltip says, end of story.

If they won't fix it, then change the tooltip to "4sec mezz, effect ends after 2sec if takes damage", something like that (english is my 3rd language, sorry for grammar mistakes).
La'izen | Sentinel
Jedi Laizen | Guardian
Satele Shan
BETA tester

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
12.31.2017 , 06:45 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
If it's a 2s hardstun or not, if it's good or not, if people use cc breaker on it... IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Tooltip says: ANY DAMAGE WILL END THE EFFECT PREMATURELY. A-N-Y DAMAGE.... ANY.... DAMAGE. Even if it's a 1 damage dot tick it should break the effect INSTANTLY.
It doesn't work like the tooltip says, end of story.

If they won't fix it, then change the tooltip to "4sec mezz, effect ends after 2sec if takes damage", something like that (english is my 3rd language, sorry for grammar mistakes).
Okay good talk.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server