Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WHY you should be happy they nerfed slicing!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
WHY you should be happy they nerfed slicing!

Phadian_gess
12.28.2011 , 02:49 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
It also happens to be true that people who say all slicing missions give negative credits are simply wrong. They are either basing this assertion on A) No evidence or B) Too small a sample set.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...OaW1kYUE&gid=0

Slicing is still profitable.
i just literally took a break from playing to read over this and that is some very valid data. its clear concise and you covered all possible variables (yields mission color etc etc.). The whiners saying they are getting nothing need to read that and if they have a problem with those results then they have a serious problem.
Haters, They gonna hate
www.Youtube.com/user/zanove
^---my youtube channel for covers and music

Exithole
12.28.2011 , 02:57 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Phadian_gess View Post
i just literally took a break from playing to read over this and that is some very valid data. its clear concise and you covered all possible variables (yields mission color etc etc.). The whiners saying they are getting nothing need to read that and if they have a problem with those results then they have a serious problem.
Phadian, I read the same data provided. Which was for a specific person. I am not receiving the same yields as the person who provided this data. And it doesn't seem to be limited to just me as the forums are full of players not reaching the same yields. Yeah I can put concise data together but if it is just from 1 person across 1 million players do you think it means jack diddly squat?

Belloraen
12.28.2011 , 03:02 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Swixer View Post
So it's okay to throw money away on mission skills because you can always run out and hunt for nodes?

Thanks, great input.

Jeez.. I've been doing that all along with Bioanalysis. You mean I've been getting ripped off all along??

Phadian_gess
12.28.2011 , 03:04 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Exithole View Post
Phadian, I read the same data provided. Which was for a specific person. I am not receiving the same yields as the person who provided this data. And it doesn't seem to be limited to just me as the forums are full of players not reaching the same yields. Yeah I can put concise data together but if it is just from 1 person across 1 million players do you think it means jack diddly squat?
he just showed that people are wrong when they say it is "Completely useless" if you really wanted to prove a point you WOULD come up with data as well as the rest of the player base and average it out. but then again who would want to gather data readouts of over 1 million players to see if something truly was done in error?
Haters, They gonna hate
www.Youtube.com/user/zanove
^---my youtube channel for covers and music

Swixer
12.28.2011 , 03:05 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Belloraen View Post
Jeez.. I've been doing that all along with Bioanalysis. You mean I've been getting ripped off all along??

Mats =/= raw credits.

^I can look like a pillock too.