Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very disappointed with the nerfing of 'A traitor among the Chiss' on solo/story mode.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Very disappointed with the nerfing of 'A traitor among the Chiss' on solo/story mode.

errant_knight
12.18.2017 , 09:14 PM | #1
I was already sending the healing droid away to make it a bit challenging, and it wasn't that much. Most of the fights were already dead easy. Of all the changes in the last 5 years, the continual nerfing of content is one of the most annoyingly unnecessary.

DenariusJay
12.18.2017 , 10:33 PM | #2
And to think people still struggled in solo mode.

SM content shouldn't even have combat anymore tbh. All new SM content should just be a 30 min cut scene with some dialogue options - this all solo players probably want anyways.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

casirabit
12.18.2017 , 11:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
I was already sending the healing droid away to make it a bit challenging, and it wasn't that much. Most of the fights were already dead easy. Of all the changes in the last 5 years, the continual nerfing of content is one of the most annoyingly unnecessary.
Now I know you are not talking about the healing droid/combat droid that is available in most flashpoints as Umbarra and Traitor among the Chiss does not and did not have that healing droid/combat droid available in these two flashpoints.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

merovejec
12.19.2017 , 01:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
And to think people still struggled in solo mode.

SM content shouldn't even have combat anymore tbh. All new SM content should just be a 30 min cut scene with some dialogue options - this all solo players probably want anyways.
Yup its what i said in other threads to this, seems the ppl just want a movie with choices and not a game as swtor is!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

LordTurin
12.19.2017 , 01:43 AM | #5
While personally I don't think the new FP needed a nerf (rather I'd prefer BW implement something in game to show how good people are playing their class/spec/role) the fact that you claim you are sending the droid away undermines your entire premise as there is no droid in the new FP, even as an option.

P.S. Unless the most recent uodate/nerf (5.6.1 i think) added one
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

SteveTheCynic
12.19.2017 , 02:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
I smell a troll post. The Copero FP doesn't have a God Bot, so you weren't dismissing it. -1/10 Must Try Harder.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Opiklo
12.19.2017 , 03:02 AM | #7
do it solo on vet mode....
Voila theres your challenge
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer on Tulak Hord

merovejec
12.19.2017 , 03:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I smell a troll post. The Copero FP doesn't have a God Bot, so you weren't dismissing it. -1/10 Must Try Harder.
He probably means HK or that other droid in heal spec.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

Seireeni
12.19.2017 , 08:08 AM | #9
I haven't tried the nerfed version, but I have a feeling I'll be very disappointed, too. I enjoyed it when bosses felt like bosses. But, I suppose most of the people who just play solo have pretty bad rotations, and them having a good time and me having a good time at the same time is close to impossible.

No idea why they nerfed the damage, though. It barely did any damage before.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

casirabit
12.19.2017 , 08:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
While personally I don't think the new FP needed a nerf (rather I'd prefer BW implement something in game to show how good people are playing their class/spec/role) the fact that you claim you are sending the droid away undermines your entire premise as there is no droid in the new FP, even as an option.

P.S. Unless the most recent uodate/nerf (5.6.1 i think) added one
Nope they didn't. I run this fp regularly (for the decorations) and no combat droid which is fine with me.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj