Any one have a spare Nvidia code?

MortenJessen

To quote my self from a thread I responded to earlier;

Hi.

I dont have THAT kind of credits, but I can put up 30 mil, and a full Atton Rand Set and a full Sanctified Caretaker armor set. And very few other values I am afraid, aside a few mounts and pets.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/swtor-atton-rands-armor-pursuers-bounty-pack_thumb.jpg

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/swtor-sanctified-caretaker-armor-set-male.jpg

If that has any interest...

If others read this post, I am also willing to press a refer link...

I am on the Darth Malgus Server

Edited by MortenJessen

it's funny isn't it? everyone registers up and those who get the code don't need to pay anything for it, don't have to work for it, nothing. now those same people are going to show how disgusting they are by selling the codes for stupid prices to others to make them work for it while they reap the rewards from it which is a form of exploitative behavior.

no, if people want to give their spare codes out they should just give em away in the same fashion they got em. most of the blame on that end is on nvidia for messing it up this badly and just as much for additional codes and part of the blame goes to those selling the codes for seeing the chance to exploit their fellow man. but what do they care, right?

but yeah, one of the stupidest events to date. now i had wished i had signed up and got multiple codes so i can give em away and set a good example.

it's funny isn't it? everyone registers up and those who get the code don't need to pay anything for it, don't have to work for it, nothing. now those same people are going to show how disgusting they are by selling the codes for stupid prices to others to make them work for it while they reap the rewards from it which is a form of exploitative behavior.

no, if people want to give their spare codes out they should just give em away in the same fashion they got em. most of the blame on that end is on nvidia for messing it up this badly and just as much for additional codes and part of the blame goes to those selling the codes for seeing the chance to exploit their fellow man. but what do they care, right?

but yeah, one of the stupidest events to date. now i had wished i had signed up and got multiple codes so i can give em away and set a good example.

Yeah that greed is pretty much the reason I have a hard time giving away the code I got extra. How do I know I give it to someone who would actually use it instead of someone who would exploit my kindness and resell the code.

So that's why I'm not in a hurry giving it away. Still checking if some people I've known for years are still playing swtor or are coming back and then I will give the code to one of them.

Yep, it's insane and pathetic, both, to offer it for such a ridiculous price AND to buy it for such a price.

I'm looking for a code as well, and while I have a ******** of credits and 100 million is nothing for me, all earned in game the legitimate way just since Feb 2016 when I started as a noob, only with game knowledge (and without any cartel market purchases and resell which is self betrayal game play wise imho), I would never ever pay that much for a free given code. It's pure greed and I don't like to support such a pathetic attitude.

But the poster above me is right too, you can't even trust the people you give the codes for free.

I guess the bottom line is people are untrustworthy and many are pathetic lol.

Edited by Khaleg

Yep, it's insane and pathetic, both, to offer it for such a ridiculous price AND to buy it for such a price.

I'm looking for a code as well, and while I have a ******** of credits and 100 million is nothing for me, all earned in game the legitimate way just since Feb 2016 when I started as a noob, only with game knowledge (and without any cartel market purchases and resell which is self betrayal game play wise imho), I would never ever pay that much for a free given code. It's pure greed and I don't like to support such a pathetic attitude.

But the poster above me is right too, you can't even trust the people you give the codes for free.

Salty much,

I think, to use your words, pathetic to be so judgmental.

Yeah that greed is pretty much the reason I have a hard time giving away the code I got extra. How do I know I give it to someone who would actually use it instead of someone who would exploit my kindness and resell the code.

So that's why I'm not in a hurry giving it away. Still checking if some people I've known for years are still playing swtor or are coming back and then I will give the code to one of them.

I can really assure you I wont resell it :) Especially because my Chiss Agents will LOVE roaming the Galaxy in that gear:)

Sadly that's how the human greediness works.

Hurts the rest of the honest population. Then rules form because of the few troublemakers & voila, more problems. e.g. credit exploits that have happened in the past.

Well if you do decided to sell or give away the code, I'm looking for one for my husband as a surprise Christmas gift.

I definitely would not be selling it!

My friends and I didn't get one. They all decided if anyone got one I'd get it. lol So I'm looking. I've been collecting every armor in the game since the beta and who doesn't love chiss. So if someone has an extra one and would like to give it away I'd be beyond grateful.

Well, I guess it is time to call it quit :( No codes on any forums for the last 3-4 hours.

So here's me asking :

Do you already have a code ?

Show me your favorite Chiss. :D (Love them too)

And what's your name on the Darth Malgus server ?

I'm going to play now, will check back this thread later.

Can anyone else CONFIRM Nvidia removed the extra codes given ? I had two, now only can find the one I had already redeemed. :confused: Wanted to givethe extra away to the topic starter.

If Nvidia did however removed my code I pretty much can tell you they most likely also removed the spare ones from others.

Edited by Kirameki

A true gift is the one given without expectation. That's all I can say about it.