Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

KOTET endings?

SuddenSunder's Avatar


SuddenSunder
12.07.2017 , 09:13 AM | #1
I just need someone to clarify some things near the ending of KOTET, so spoilers ahead.
Spoiler


Anyway, thank you for reading and have a lovely day.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
12.07.2017 , 09:43 AM | #2
To reduce the spoilers:

Spoiler
________________________________________________
A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.
Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SuddenSunder's Avatar


SuddenSunder
12.07.2017 , 09:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
To reduce the spoilers:

Spoiler
Thank you so much! It really sounded like I didn't have a choice in that chapter.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.07.2017 , 10:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SuddenSunder View Post
Thank you so much! It really sounded like I didn't have a choice in that chapter.
There's a small but extremely spoilerish point that was left out, concerning taking the throne.
Spoiler

Spoiler

I was a bit disappointed by one aspect.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
12.08.2017 , 09:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
There's a small but extremely spoilerish point that was left out, concerning taking the throne.
It was left out, on purpose, "to reduce the spoilers", although the proper term should have been "minimize".
________________________________________________
A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.
Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
12.08.2017 , 10:05 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
It was left out, on purpose, "to reduce the spoilers", although the proper term should have been "minimize".
Whence the warnings about it being extremely spoilerish.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.