Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do I have to re-summon my companion so often?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why do I have to re-summon my companion so often?

TonyTricicolo
12.07.2017 , 06:10 AM | #11
I'm the contrary, where when I dismiss my companion I want it to stay dismissed. Every cutscene they reappear as if they didn't get the message to go away in the first place lol
Fortune and glory, kid! Fortune and glory!!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

FourPawnBenoni
12.07.2017 , 01:31 PM | #12
Why isn't this being addressed? I recall having the same issues a long time ago when I used to play.

kodrac
12.07.2017 , 01:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by FourPawnBenoni View Post
Why isn't this being addressed? I recall having the same issues a long time ago when I used to play.
WAI. Tthe content you're doing (warzones/walker instances) doesn't allow for companions so the game automatically puts it away when you enter the instance. So once you exit you have to call one if you want one. I know, that's at half second of your life you won't get back.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

FourPawnBenoni
12.07.2017 , 03:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
WAI. Tthe content you're doing (warzones/walker instances) doesn't allow for companions so the game automatically puts it away when you enter the instance. So once you exit you have to call one if you want one. I know, that's at half second of your life you won't get back.
More than half a second, when the button isn't even there. Not to mention, when you zone back into an area where a mob is and they attack you before you can re-summon a companion, it becomes a pain.

scardera
12.07.2017 , 03:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Yes, the respawn bug has existed since the launch of the game. Thankfully they fixed the companion buff bug, but this one still seems to pop up from time to time.
from time to time ??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wraith_Shadow
12.07.2017 , 03:54 PM | #16
This has been happening to me during things like flashpoints, where i switch floors and my companion isn't there. Even in star fortresses, i've been having them not spawn in with me, which sucked on the boss fight...