Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to get to operations localization

jazzgentleman
12.05.2017 , 02:39 PM | #1
i know its kinda lame question but I've just subscribed and wanted to play. If I picked up for example Terror from beyond how do I travel there?

MotherCrusher
12.05.2017 , 02:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jazzgentleman View Post
i know its kinda lame question but I've just subscribed and wanted to play. If I picked up for example Terror from beyond how do I travel there?
first, do remember that you need 8 or 16 players for operations. second, well, either just walk there on foot or wait for it to be in group finder
http://www.swtor.com/r/yh6KMd <- click for 7 days of free sub and other goodies!

jazzgentleman
12.05.2017 , 02:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MotherCrusher View Post
first, do remember that you need 8 or 16 players for operations. second, well, either just walk there on foot or wait for it to be in group finder
yeah but even when I am in ops group and they are already on their place is there any fast travel/shuttle ?

LordTurin
12.05.2017 , 03:43 PM | #4
If you are doing it for gf, and invited mid progress you can hit groupfinder (or I guess the activity window now) and a fast travel option will pop up.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

Iymurra
12.05.2017 , 06:13 PM | #5
There are indeed quick travel methods for the different operations.
If you are an imperial, use your quicktravel ability to the Ziost Shadow on the Imperial Fleet and that will grant you access to EV, KP, EC, TFB and SNV.
If you are a republic goon, same as above but quicktravel to the Gav Daragon.

for DF & DP there is a legacy travel perk that will give you quick access to Oricon. You can also just open up the Galaxy Map and travel.

for Rav, there is again the galaxy map or a legacy qt perk. Same for ToS (Yavin)

Iokath requires a summons or guild flagship (GFTM)
Pretty Much Everything, but Mostly
(Operative) (Commando)
Solidarity on Hot Prospect