Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why female NPCs should also be betrayers. (Mild Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Why female NPCs should also be betrayers. (Mild Spoilers)

IoNonSoEVero
01.05.2018 , 02:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DraonaiMimnov View Post
Wasn't there a Jedi master who turned out to be a sith spy in one of the sith stories on Corellia?
You're right. Can't remember the name, but she was one of Darth Baras's operatives.

Euphrosyne
01.06.2018 , 12:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
You're right. Can't remember the name, but she was one of Darth Baras's operatives.
Master Injaye.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

notanjelika
01.19.2018 , 04:34 PM | #23
There is a female betrayer in the game - her letter to the Outlander is awful, one of my guild mates is really unhappy about this - DS Jaesa. Not sure if she has another man in her life ( i wouldn't blame her if she moved on..) .
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

SteveTheCynic
01.21.2018 , 07:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
There is a female betrayer in the game - her letter to the Outlander is awful, one of my guild mates is really unhappy about this - DS Jaesa. Not sure if she has another man in her life ( i wouldn't blame her if she moved on..) .
Read. It. More. Carefully.

My analysis in the spoiler box.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Burana
02.04.2018 , 05:03 AM | #25
There were some female betrayers, Kaliyo for instance. But I think with the last one in "Crisis on Umbara" was the last drop for me in this game. They took away old companions for 2 years, bring them back too slowly, and when they eventually come back, they don't really matter. You get emotionally attached to the new companions (not talking about leveling the influence with presents, lots of credits there). Betrayal together with a romance arc, repeated several times on different characters and companions, is no longer fun.