Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeder reward for finishing Esseles FP is gone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Speeder reward for finishing Esseles FP is gone?

tprx
12.04.2017 , 05:53 PM | #1
Just finished the Esseles FP on a new character, and the Lhosan Duster speeder reward is suspiciously absent. That reward was given to me for playing the Esseles/Black Talon previous to patch 5.6 on my other characters. Did I do something wrong or is it an intentional change? I didn't use the new activities window, just followed my class quest and took the quest at the portal.

If I'm missing something, please point it out to me so I can correct it and redo the FP.

Have a good day!

nabcobra
12.04.2017 , 10:26 PM | #2
I don't ever remember that being a thing... I don't know that I have ever gotten a speeder from either of those Flashpoints in the 4+ years I have played.

RagnarAugustus
12.04.2017 , 11:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tprx View Post
Just finished the Esseles FP on a new character, and the Lhosan Duster speeder reward is suspiciously absent. That reward was given to me for playing the Esseles/Black Talon previous to patch 5.6 on my other characters. Did I do something wrong or is it an intentional change? I didn't use the new activities window, just followed my class quest and took the quest at the portal.

If I'm missing something, please point it out to me so I can correct it and redo the FP.

Have a good day!
Which mode did you play it in? The speeder only dropped in solo mode as far as I remember, and that started in 4.0; the speeder was not given out before 4.0.

tprx
12.04.2017 , 11:14 PM | #4
TOR Fashion confirms it's a reward for Esseles solo: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/lhosan-duster/

tprx
12.04.2017 , 11:16 PM | #5
Quote:
Which mode did you play it in? The speeder only dropped in solo mode as far as I remember, and that started in 4.0; the speeder was not given out before 4.0.
Solo mode, yes. I had the Super-Robot to assist.

TheronJones
12.10.2017 , 08:44 PM | #6
I ran the Esseles twice in SOLO mode and the Lhosan Duster was not in the rewards.

Swingkittie
12.10.2017 , 09:47 PM | #7
Same thing happened to me a three new characters. Both on Black Talon and Esseles. I ran it solo mode too. I got a decoration but no speeder reward. Maybe they removed it without telling us.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Aeneas_Falco
12.11.2017 , 04:24 PM | #8
It is bind on equipt and usually sells for 10,000 or less on the GTN if you missed out on the free speeder, and need a cheap one.

CrazyScruffy
12.11.2017 , 05:08 PM | #9
since Solo FPs hand out Decos now for completion, I do believe the speeder that used to be rewarded is no longer available.

tprx
12.14.2017 , 05:26 AM | #10
Wish they had forewarned us. I do know these speeders can be bought for almost nothing. It's just, was kinda looking forward for that reward, which is useful, and instead I get a decoration. Kind of a let down.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation guys, won't lose anymore sleep over it lol!