Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove MATs for Losing Teams, Double for Winners

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove MATs for Losing Teams, Double for Winners

Foambreaker
12.04.2017 , 02:01 PM | #11
I thought they come from master mode which is PvE yes?

Toraak
12.04.2017 , 02:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
I thought they come from master mode which is PvE yes?
There are 2 mats. 1 comes from Master mode Operations (I've also heard it's a daily reward for GF SM Ops, but this may be wrong), and command crates. The second mat is ONLY ranked PvP/Command crates. Getting this PvP mat from command crates is not a viable way for PvE players to get the PvP mat, since it drops at a VERY LOW rate, so making a group and going into Group Ranked together for daily/weeklies is the best way to get our Augments for PvE content (even if that means not caring if we get crushed in 10 seconds, or winning).

My personal opinion. Remove both PvE, and PvP mat from all activities, and make them cost UC's or Command Tokens instead.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

rubint
12.04.2017 , 04:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
My personal opinion. Remove both PvE, and PvP mat from all activities, and make them cost UC's or Command Tokens instead.
It would be nice, but they won't do it. Simple: now only subscribers can access these mats, from UC everyone could.

Evolixe
12.04.2017 , 04:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
You're not forced to do anything
Oh please.. You can try to fool us but once you start having to do it to yourself as well you might as well stop.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

Wimbleton
12.04.2017 , 04:45 PM | #15
@OP horrible idea. Ask Santa Trump for some common sense.

This granked resurgence has been the best thing they've done to PVP since forever.

Schoock
12.04.2017 , 04:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
And for those that don't enjoy it and are now forced to do something they dont like because its the best way to get pve materials?
Would you please tell us what content is it, besides ranked PvP, where you need these new augments? Afaik all PvE content can be completed without anything from 2.6.
Faction imbalance is the scientific term for saying player skills mature at a later age than that of the intended audience of a certain faction.

Ne'laa & other Mentally Challenged from The Red Eclipse - Gone for good

zhradik
12.04.2017 , 05:39 PM | #17
and play against 1-2 same teams with cancer engi setups til acid like it was before - no , thanks
Shkert Mara
The Red Eclipse

yellow_
12.04.2017 , 06:05 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Oh please.. You can try to fool us but once you start having to do it to yourself as well you might as well stop.
How so? This patch isn't going to get me to start doing operations

I am OK with the fact that serious operations players will be getting a material from that content and I will not when I choose not to do it

Alec_Fortescue
12.04.2017 , 06:14 PM | #19
How is it a screw up? It gets traffic. It's good.

Raansu
12.04.2017 , 07:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
You're not forced to do anything
You kind of are when you're a crafter and thats the most consistent way to get materials.