Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Remove MATs for Losing Teams, Double for Winners

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove MATs for Losing Teams, Double for Winners

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
12.04.2017 , 09:06 AM | #1
Simple fix to the Total Fk Up that is now group ranked.

yellow_'s Avatar


yellow_
12.04.2017 , 09:15 AM | #2
Why do players who don't play group ranked in any circumstances want to ruin it so badly for anyone who might?

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
12.04.2017 , 09:26 AM | #3
Isnt it free eli for you? Also easy mats?

Why complain?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
12.04.2017 , 10:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
Why do players who don't play group ranked in any circumstances want to ruin it so badly for anyone who might?
Paying people to win, not lose, "ruins" group ranked?

Eli_Porter's Avatar


Eli_Porter
12.04.2017 , 10:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Paying people to win, not lose, "ruins" group ranked?
Not rewarding people for participation results in less participants.

Which do you prefer:

30 minute queues facing the same good teams every time

- or -

1 minute queues facing more people, and stomping bad teams every once in a while

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
12.04.2017 , 11:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eli_Porter View Post
Not rewarding people for participation results in less participants.

Which do you prefer:

30 minute queues facing the same good teams every time

- or -

1 minute queues facing more people, and stomping bad teams every once in a while
I didn't say to remove all the rewards, just the new mat.

They should have put the new mat in regs; but they wanted to make an extra grind because they have no new content.

I realize farming the gathers is fun and all

Janglor's Avatar


Janglor
12.04.2017 , 11:47 AM | #7
Hey OP, quit qq'ing and join the fun. I've played this game since launch without ever doing g-ranked after 8v8 was killed. But we've been doing it all week for the materials and had a blast with far less than optimal gear/compositions.

Its made g-ranked an actual que system again instead of one good team sitting in que for hours and hours touching themselves.

Dont rain on the parade.
STOP RESISTING
Janglor
Bo'Jangles
Diabeetus

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
12.04.2017 , 11:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
Why do players who don't play group ranked in any circumstances want to ruin it so badly for anyone who might?
You got it backwards, I am the solo ranked hater

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
12.04.2017 , 12:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Janglor View Post
Hey OP, quit qq'ing and join the fun. I've played this game since launch without ever doing g-ranked after 8v8 was killed. But we've been doing it all week for the materials and had a blast with far less than optimal gear/compositions.

Its made g-ranked an actual que system again instead of one good team sitting in que for hours and hours touching themselves.

Dont rain on the parade.
And for those that don't enjoy it and are now forced to do something they dont like because its the best way to get pve materials?

yellow_'s Avatar


yellow_
12.04.2017 , 01:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
And for those that don't enjoy it and are now forced to do something they dont like because its the best way to get pve materials?
You're not forced to do anything