Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers Are Broken!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfers Are Broken!

BenduKundalini
12.06.2017 , 06:08 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by nabcobra View Post
Class story only with XP armor, boost constantly running, buy the character perk for increased story xp, guild with 10%xp bonus and spacebar.... lots of spacebar.
But class story has so much running around ! Hats off

nabcobra
12.06.2017 , 06:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
But class story has so much running around ! Hats off
Well when you have done each story at least 7 times you learn all the short cuts and quick travel points etc. 😁

fushnchips
12.06.2017 , 08:21 PM | #23
So are character restores if you have the limit of 52, Bioware can't restore any characters if the server already had 52 on it and also the merge killed and messed up deleted characters in a very bad way so be very careful.

nabcobra
12.06.2017 , 08:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
So are character restores if you have the limit of 52, Bioware can't restore any characters if the server already had 52 on it and also the merge killed and messed up deleted characters in a very bad way so be very careful.
Good to know, I didn't delete anything but place holder toons, so I'm not too worried personally about character restores, bit still good info and probably related.

BenduKundalini
12.06.2017 , 11:20 PM | #25
I noticed something odd yesterday : some stronghold duplicates refuse to acknowledge that in the grand scheme of things 100 % rooms have been unlocked. In my case, Jung Ma''s.

Provably unrelated but let's leave no stone unturned...

Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
Ha, character libraries must be some kind of Boggle... you need one empty space to swap stuff around !

Nabcobra, I'd sooner reset all my decos than do full class quests all over again (even tho I dig starter planets for some reason, especially Korriban)

BenduKundalini
12.07.2017 , 03:41 AM | #26
NINJA FIX It should work now.

Doing some prepping & deleting a hundred chars and then I'll test it

BenduKundalini
12.07.2017 , 03:49 AM | #27
Damn, I bought and consumed another extra character slot : what it did on my excess Star Forge is raise the global count by 1 to "388" (315 chars global so far, will delete a bunch, crossing fingers for the 355 threshold)

nabcobra
12.07.2017 , 06:02 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Damn, I bought and consumed another extra character slot : what it did on my excess Star Forge is raise the global count by 1 to "388" (315 chars global so far, will delete a bunch, crossing fingers for the 355 threshold)
Wait what? Ninja fix? I will have to check my stuff tomorrow as I am already in bed.

nabcobra
12.07.2017 , 06:19 AM | #29
Decided eff it and did a transfer on my phone. Confirmed successful. It seems this bug is indeed fixed for me.

OwenBrooks
12.07.2017 , 08:33 AM | #30
This should be fully resolved now , global count should be reflected correctly now.