Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New story/expansion??????

Rant_Lor
12.02.2017 , 02:08 PM | #1
Hey Devs! I'd like to know when we're going to get a new story/expansion!?!?!?! It's been 2 years since Knights of the Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne was released! What gives????

Seireeni
12.02.2017 , 03:09 PM | #2
Actually, it's been a year since KotET was released. DEvs aren't saying anything, but chances are that expansion might be coming early next year.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

Rant_Lor
12.02.2017 , 08:26 PM | #3
Still, it's been too long lol. Feels longer than a year since Eternal Throne came out. I've seen rumors in game that the Devs have scratched a new expansion several times now in the last year. It would just be nice to hear some kind of conformation that one is in the works and when it might be released.

DarthScruffy
12.02.2017 , 10:03 PM | #4
Math right now works out to April at the earliest conceivable date and probably fall depending on how the "layaway operation" finishes. If they push those bosses back a lot, it will be early to late fall.

fishpeople
12.03.2017 , 03:29 AM | #5
Maybe another flashpoint around March-April ?

FlameYOL
12.03.2017 , 08:03 AM | #6
Nothing concrete ATM, we are getting a new FP in early 2018 that continues the story though.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Paulsutherland
12.03.2017 , 10:40 AM | #7
April would be my best guess too.
Order of Zildrog

Keta
12.03.2017 , 06:58 PM | #8
Fall for an expansion, if they do one at all. Maybe April for the next flashpoint round of "You just missed Theron."
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

psandak
12.03.2017 , 07:47 PM | #9
The flaw in the April theory is that they should have announced it by now if it was going to be April. I remember when Rise of the Hutt Cartel happened. It was an April release and they announced "pre-order" (when we had to pay for expansions) in late November.

If I were theorizing, and I REALLY hate to say this, there is a real chance that EA could lose the rights to Star Wars from Disney, because of the BF2 debacle. My theory is that BW is in a wait and see mode and there will not be any "expansion" until that is resolved.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

vladimirski
12.04.2017 , 03:27 AM | #10
The new expansion, that was somewhat confirmed, will be out most likely fall 2018. Meanwhile I'll be happy with any story updates.
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK