Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Pre orders ***?

FollowTheSith
12.14.2011 , 05:26 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by lunabaguna View Post
Been reading at several locations that Origin DD pre-orders have been given priority over those people ordering through Wal Mart, Amazon, or Best Buy, regardless of the pre-order date. If this is true, fail EA.
SUm1 lied to you i pre order threw origin and have not got in yet

Kalfear
12.14.2011 , 05:29 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by lunabaguna View Post
Been reading at several locations that Origin DD pre-orders have been given priority over those people ordering through Wal Mart, Amazon, or Best Buy, regardless of the pre-order date. If this is true, fail EA.
nope, im a origin dd pre order

just more false theories

People that ordered blindly before any real information on launch day, pricing plan, content were giving priority!

NO ONE should have been given priority as we all paid the same price!
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

Pbuddah
12.15.2011 , 08:32 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Veaz View Post
Well, I just took my 150 bucks back. Amazon guarantees no box until after Dec. 25th, and estimate it could be Jan 2nd before getting it. The only reason I can think of this happening (I ordered it back in July) is that EA is not getting the game to Amazon in a timely manner. I'm guessing it's purposeful.

I'm not playing for a couple of days and then not be able to play for almost two weeks.
I have just lost my want to play your game. Too many issues, still, even with all your efforts to slow down the launch.

Good luck with your game. I see problems ahead.

Too bad for you I ordered the CE from Amazon and it shipped TODAY!! Awesome. Never trust anything till you have all the information. FYI that shipping date has changed so many times. The first one was Jan 14.

Oh and that guarantee was the latest not an actual delivery date. Have fun waiting for GW2 of playing WOW.