Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stark -

Soulchilde
12.27.2011 , 10:47 PM | #1
This is the second story mission boss as a Balance Shadow I am having a real issue defeating. I've wasted over 20K is repair cost trying to beat this story guy. Suggestion.? I can't seem to figure out when he is going to self heal

Btw, Bioware story bosses should not be this difficult

shannynandriver
12.27.2011 , 10:55 PM | #2
the heal has a green icon, soak the other damage and save your interrupts for it.
I was lv39 when I got him so I brought my healer mate to keep me alive...
If you're 42ish or over you should be fine to solo him, take theran with you as his interrupts are life savers...
Mirra & Jezabelle
Shadow & Sage Consulars
Daragon Trail
<Don't Panic>

Tacticul
12.29.2011 , 02:19 AM | #3
Heres the trick to this and the RED text appearing as you enter is VERY misleading. BTW i am a lvl 44 Balance shadow. I just ate whatever he threw at me popping my CD"s and interruted his "Benevolence"(Green Icon)

You DO NOT have to have Nadia out to defeat Stark. It does state that you MUST have Nadia but i just killed him using Fess. I wish i had known this earlier i would of used Fess a level ago.

Achromatis
12.29.2011 , 06:04 AM | #4
What level are you? I tried it at 40 and got my *** handed to me a few times. Then I finished up Belsavis and tried again at 43, those 3 levels made a hell of a difference.
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data

Zzik
12.29.2011 , 10:00 AM | #5
I did this fight last night. Like you I had trouble initially.

Look around though, there are a ton of boxes to jump on and places to break line of sight. This is the key to the fight. Don't stand on him in melee and expect to have enough interrupts to win easily.

I don't want to give away more than this, but you can do this. I was 41 and once I caught on I killed him relatively easily with Tharan.

Sylvan
12.29.2011 , 11:02 AM | #6
He is easy. Use interupts, or just LOS him. He has two big hitting charge ups, but he can't move when using them, and you can.

Just LOS him to death.

Simples
Jen'doon............Harkal Moravian

Nastar
12.29.2011 , 01:25 PM | #7
Run and let nadia do the job, interrupt his "Turbulence" it does a ****ton of damage, when his halfway down just interrupt his healing.

Always run around and heal yourselves when you can, worked for me
All hail .

bartmoss
12.31.2011 , 02:11 PM | #8
If you are a Shadow tank, take your best healer with you - once I did that I killed him on the first try. It's kind of sad that you have to "cheat" - with Nadia, I tries this about a half dozen times and couldn't get him down at all.
Die Outer Rim Brigade sucht Mitglieder! (The Jedi Order - PvE - German)

Kalinka
01.03.2012 , 01:53 AM | #9
Did it with Nadia, just kepted the force shield around her, healed her , and keep stark interupted from doing his Green heal and big attacks, Level 45 Seer

Ardwan
01.03.2012 , 03:51 AM | #10
I ended up giving in and calling Qyzen out, he happily soaked up the punishment while I interrupted Stark's heals.