Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is going on with the new cartel park decorations .. all time price high

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds

Murder_Toys
11.30.2017 , 07:27 AM | #1

I would love for a DEV to reply on this...

this pack is a all time high for day one decoration costs ... ( now bare with me , yes am saying day 1)

If i was to buy the all the decorations for this pack it would cost 246 mil .. yes yes I know the player sets the price ...
we just had a merge and there is only 2 to 4 of the high end decorations listed ...

are the DEV happy with this??/

have direct sells shot the cartel packs in the foot... we just had a merge and they is only few of each decoration on the gtn...

let us buy a decoration pack bundle already

yes yes i know give it a few days I ve been track decoration for the last few months and even after a week the decoration go down to 1/4 price which is very un likely ( some will remain high) 1/4 is 61 mil... for one of each deco

come on devs please do better
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

Xina_LA
11.30.2017 , 10:39 AM | #2
It's up to what... $50 for a hypercrate that won't even give you one of every decoration? It's outrageous.
What's worse, several of the items are buggy!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Murder_Toys
12.01.2017 , 10:20 AM | #3
day 2 and everything is 200 to buy the complete set joy
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
Want free server transfer and 7 days extra sub
http://www.swtor.com/r/KYbFPT

SoontirMorillo
12.01.2017 , 08:18 PM | #4
The all-time-high-price is directly connected to the companion-gift-bug. Several players made billions of credits and practically bought the whole GTN. The new prices are necessary to protect your items. This is Inflation. That's all.

Xina_LA
12.02.2017 , 07:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Murder_Toys View Post
day 2 and everything is 200 to buy the complete set joy
What are you talking about, the GTN or the Cartel Market? I don't see them in the market and the GTN price is only going up. I think they finally "broke the camels back" with the price this time.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Mewsy
12.03.2017 , 03:56 AM | #6
Yea I've been watching the prices multiple times a day every day. Some of them are finally at an okay price (for me - 1mil or lower for a silver within the first two weeks), but most of them are still way too high. I have tracked prices of gold and silver decos from other packs and it's almost comical how much higher they are now. Almost.