My one word review for 'A Traitor Among the Chiss' Flashpoint

Its of were back to the "one chapter per month" thing where you wait for a long time then get s FPS which u finish in 10 min and then again wit for a long time. The Nahut fight nice though, its the most boring boss released so far from GotM but it had a lot of "things" going on which is nice.

The finishing time seems to alter a lot. Some people complain it took them 2,5 hours to finish this fp, some people are apparently doing it in 10 minutes. :D

BS DETECTED!

Even if there was an option to skip ALL trash, only the bosses will take way more than 10 minutes to beat.

Most people reported about hour and a half for SOLO and that is exactly my experience while doing all side quests.

PS: I went AFK for a while during the 1st boss fight 'couse somebody was ringing on the door... not sure why people say Raina is weak, she handled the boss and all ads pretty fine for the time.

Edited by Kokomah

PS: I went AFK for a while during the 1st boss fight 'couse somebody was ringing on the door... not sure why people say Raina is weak, she handled the boss and all ads pretty fine for the time.

It may be people whose characters don't have much Presence. If you've never levelled a human to 50 and you've never bothered finishing a class companion conversation and you've never found +Presence datacrons, your Presense will suck donkey balls, and so will a rank 1 Raina.

BS DETECTED!

Even if there was an option to skip ALL trash, only the bosses will take way more than 10 minutes to beat.

Most people reported about hour and a half for SOLO and that is exactly my experience while doing all side quests.

No way you would need 10 minutes per boss in solo mode. Unless you have no gear and no knowledge of your class, then may be. And as a stealther you can skip all trash. No way it will be 10 minutes for the whole fp, that's an exaggeration even for a stealther, but also there is no way you would need more than an hour if you are an average player.

I started flashpoint as "story" but did not do it through quest for some reason so I ended up alone inside the flashpoint without a companion. Soloed it without a comp just on my main toon, a sage in about an hour - as I did not have access to comp and had to LoS pull lots of the adds -dies a few times but mainly due to overpulling too many adds. Afterwards I got smarter and started flashpoint as part of the overall quest and had the comp (Raina) with me...that took like 15-20 minutes maybe.

Some of the decos are nice.

Edited by ottffsse

"A Traitor Among the Trash" would be a more appropriate title for this flashpoint.

Spot on. This thing is ebola.

More trash pulls than molten core, healing mobs, ccing mobs and the best is the vanishing mobs. At no point am I ever in danger of dying except from the boredom.

Do they lack content so much that this is the answer going forward?