Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chiss Jedi Canon?

Keta
12.04.2017 , 11:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bookworm_Jedi View Post
Now I wish I could run the FP in story mode, but this new chis toon I'm working on is still onTython.

Really? They consider Force sensitives impure when they're allies with the Empire? Shouldn't they be giving any force sensitives to Korriban?
I have a Chiss Jedi that did the FP. There are a few lines about his being Chiss and 1 in particular about him being a force sensitive Chiss.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

notanjelika
02.02.2018 , 09:39 AM | #12
Valss had visions and was a force sensitive. Does that ring a bell? Come on, is not that hard.. Sana R.. Gaden K.. hint hint ? no one?
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

casirabit
02.02.2018 , 10:51 AM | #13
There are Chiss jedi but they are extremely rare and if you played the Traitor among the Chiss flashpoint you would have heard that the Ascendancy rejects any force sensitive. They are usually expelled or worse so being a Chiss Jedi would mean you would have no contact with the Ascendancy as according to them you are an abomination to the Chiss.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nuru_Kungurama
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sev%27rance_Tann
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Tashia
02.02.2018 , 11:44 AM | #14
I have a lvl 70 Chiss JK (from the very beginning) --- made a great story for her --- don't see a problem ----
I always liked her being different --- made me kind of ticked when they brought in Ranos ( I wanted to be the only one in my head canon, but anyway) ---
didn't get her, glad I didn't ....
feel the same way about my smuggler; she is better known than Hylo in my story (as it should be, I'm the hero of the galaxy, NOT her) -- ego speaks !
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Tashia
02.02.2018 , 11:47 AM | #15
she also killed Zenta -- and got a very nice letter from Saganu at the end ...
she does have a tad bit of loyalty to her people .... makes her a little bit gray, but she is a Chiss after all
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

notanjelika
02.02.2018 , 12:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
I have a lvl 70 Chiss JK (from the very beginning) --- made a great story for her --- don't see a problem ----
I always liked her being different --- made me kind of ticked when they brought in Ranos ( I wanted to be the only one in my head canon, but anyway) ---
didn't get her, glad I didn't ....
feel the same way about my smuggler; she is better known than Hylo in my story (as it should be, I'm the hero of the galaxy, NOT her) -- ego speaks !
Hylo is a minor player, i regret the BH Outlander cannot kill her, the kissing up with the " WOW, great hero who broke the Mandalorian blockade on Hydian way " is nauseating .
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Aeneas_Falco
02.02.2018 , 03:14 PM | #17
Chiss force sensitives are extremely rare but they do exist. In Ascendancy space however force abilities are viewed with deep suspicion. Lower class force sensitives are exiled (typically the harshest judicial punishment in Ascendancy space) while those from the upper classes might be allowed to undergo medical treatment that severs their connection to the Force.

The background of both the Jedi Knight and Consular (both practically raised in the order) does not necessarily conflict with lore on the Chiss, since your character could have been detected and exiled from the Ascendancy with their family as a child, or perhaps one or both of your parents were the ones exiled, and your Chiss was born in Republic space.

Eanelinea
02.02.2018 , 04:59 PM | #18
My Chiss Jedi is the daughter of my Agent and Vector, so for her, technically, she's half human. But I still liked that Saganu was like 'oh it's okay, you're different' when she's like 'gee thanks' when he mentions Chiss Force Sensitives are exiled, etc.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.