Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to do after you beat valss

Cinematickts
11.29.2017 , 10:50 AM | #1
The game keeps repeating after you beat valss in the new 5.6 update. Is there more to the story?

SteveTheCynic
11.29.2017 , 11:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cinematickts View Post
The game keeps repeating after you beat valss in the new 5.6 update. Is there more to the story?
There is, but it hasn't been released yet.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Storm-Cutter
11.30.2017 , 07:17 AM | #3
so..... you get on the shuttle.... and that is it...?

Some YouTube Videos show some more story - did we miss a bit? Skip a bit, Catch a bug ?
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Seireeni
11.30.2017 , 07:26 AM | #4
After killing Valss you go talk to Lana.

If your mission still tells you to complete [solo] Traitor Among the Chiss and you're unable to talk to Lana, make sure you completed the [solo] mode of the fp. If you're unable to talk to Lana still, it must be a bug.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

merovejec
11.30.2017 , 07:28 AM | #5
Yup its imporatant to chose the SOLO mode and not the STORY mode, cause in Story mode no cutscenes are triggered or anything.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Storm-Cutter
11.30.2017 , 08:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
After killing Valss you go talk to Lana.

If your mission still tells you to complete [solo] Traitor Among the Chiss and you're unable to talk to Lana, make sure you completed the [solo] mode of the fp. If you're unable to talk to Lana still, it must be a bug.
done both solo and story. - Once Valss is dead. there is only the shuttle door to click on, which takes you back to Odessen. - But I've seen a cutscene with the boss between the Big (isotope) droid and the wampa tunnels. - Haven't seen that in game either. - Since once she's dead, you can proceed up the mountain. - Might have to try with another character I guess.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Seireeni
11.30.2017 , 08:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
done both solo and story. - Once Valss is dead. there is only the shuttle door to click on, which takes you back to Odessen. - But I've seen a cutscene with the boss between the Big (isotope) droid and the wampa tunnels. - Haven't seen that in game either. - Since once she's dead, you can proceed up the mountain. - Might have to try with another character I guess.
Weird. That cutscene is supposed to happen once you click on the door to leave the boss fight room.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp