Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Copero Solo with a Sage... help?

SteveTheCynic
11.30.2017 , 03:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
The first droid boss I just stood in the circles and even without my bubble they barely hurt me. Certainly gear makes a difference, so maybe I'll have a different experience when I do it on my less well geared sorcerer.
My shadow (Infiltration dps) is significantly less geared than 244-248 (I think she's reported as 233 or so, maybe as much as 238), and she got nibbled at on the first droid boss, but nothing particularly worrying. Temple on heals, but at that point rank 1.(1)

(1) I cranked her to the mid teens with just the dubious assortment of companion gifts my character was lugging around, but I did it in the tunnels after the boss.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Gwaneth
12.01.2017 , 09:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Yes, I am sure I am in Solo mode, and yes I know how to play the game, which is the problem I am having... I've never had this much trouble before, so I'm looking for advice, not insults (this is not to all who have replied, but a few)

As for why I mentioned that I've been playing since Beta, I felt knowing that I'm not a new player but an experienced one, and yet I've never had this much trouble before would help others figure out what I might be doing wrong in this particular instance.

As for companions at INF 1, yea that's the other thing that baffles me in what I am doing wrong, since my Presence is so high she should be overhealing me big time
I didn't think presence was even a factor anymore on the companions. Personally I hate hate hate the new influence thing on comps. I enjoyed gearing them up but I also enjoyed crafting until they made it obsolete. To me they have nerfed the dps on sage's alot and even in pve you can get into trouble if not careful. I don't pvp or grind over much so most of my characters are in 228/230 gear. I wish they would dump the lightsaber on sages and give us staves.

JacksonMo
12.01.2017 , 10:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
But seriously, that FPS in SOLO (not STORY, but SOLO) mode is just too easy. Your companion heals so much at rank 1 that you dont even lose any hp. Just go TK, spam earthquake followed by TK wave when it procs and you should be fine.
You want to make it harder? Set Temple to tank mode. Only the two security droid spawns do any real damage, but her dps at lvl 1 tanking is SO DAMN SLOW.

Is there supposed to be a Jesus Droid in solo mode? There was no text popup like the other solo mode FPs, just seems odd that they decide to omit it from the new ones.

casirabit
12.01.2017 , 11:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Are you sure you're in the right mode? You're supposed to be in [solo] mode. Loads of people yesterday were complaining about fp being too hard in Copero General chat -- they mostly ended up being in the [story] -instance.
Those solo/story modes are only at the beginning. Once you have progressed the story, then there is only solo, vet and master. My operative did the solo for the story and went back and it seemed to be a bit harder with the bosses even with a Rank 41 Arcann which actually shocked me since I had no problems with when I was progressing the story with Temple, Rank 20. I had them both as DPS and my operative as a healer, so not sure why it was harder since it was solo but I finished it but I did notice the difference.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj