New appearance options are great...but did the eye colors wash out?

LordArtemis

It seems to me that some eye colors no longer glow like they did previously...except perhaps white.

Yellow seems to be white now, and the sith pale eyes are a weird greenish color. The yellow and reds that they added also seem to be free of the glow that they had in game for NPCs.

Am I imagining this, or did they change?

I'm having the exact same problem. It looks like there's a thick yellow-green film across the entire eyeball. So apparently my character (human, with the light brown/amber eye color) has developed severe jaundice and cataracts in both eyes. They now look even WORSE in cut scenes than the overly sparkly eyes did, because now my character looks like she has serious medical problems.

I'm having the exact same problem. It looks like there's a thick yellow-green film across the entire eyeball. So apparently my character (human, with the light brown/amber eye color) has developed severe jaundice and cataracts in both eyes. They now look even WORSE in cut scenes than the overly sparkly eyes did, because now my character looks like she has serious medical problems.

Have a look at the appearance terminal and you can really see the changes, which look terrible in some cases