Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new augments

Neytiri_Tsahik
12.20.2017 , 03:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Feztonio View Post
why are you guys selling mats for more credits than the finished superior augment 46's are selling for on the GTN? LOLz - the augments are selling for around $4M each, and the two Charged Matter Transubstantiators alone are going for $4M ($2M apiece) on top of what it costs to craft the yellow assembly components, and what the other mats like encrypted memory cores ($400K each) sell for.

it'll cost me $85M credits or so to craft a full 14-augment set for myself that would only have a value of around $55M. they've been around for a month or so now, so there's been plenty of time for the GTN to correct from early overpricing and folks not knowing how to properly value things. imagine if the real world worked this way, and it cost FORD $50,000 dollars worth of steel and rubber and plastic to make a car they could only sell for $28,000??
I could care less about relative pricing here. The costs per Aug are far beyond reasonable, so I'm gonna completely skip them. If anyone should consider me not viable for certain challenges, so be it. 4,5 Million per Aug, insane, utterly insane...
Freunde von Star Wars:The Old Republic: Infos
Das Prinzip: ich Zeugs, du Zeugs, beide glücklich! Na los!

psandak
12.20.2017 , 07:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Neytiri_Tsahik View Post
I could care less about relative pricing here. The costs per Aug are far beyond reasonable, so I'm gonna completely skip them. If anyone should consider me not viable for certain challenges, so be it. 4,5 Million per Aug, insane, utterly insane...
Honestly, no worse than the 250k for rating 156 augments in 1.2 (when augmentation slot kits became available). But I completely agree that right now they ain't worth it. Give it time, as materials for become more abundant prices will fall, but I would not expect the price of the augments to fall much below 1 million when all is said and done for the simple fact that the materials required are "exotic".
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Storm-Cutter
01.02.2018 , 01:59 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Honestly, no worse than the 250k for rating 156 augments in 1.2 (when augmentation slot kits became available). But I completely agree that right now they ain't worth it. Give it time, as materials for become more abundant prices will fall, but I would not expect the price of the augments to fall much below 1 million when all is said and done for the simple fact that the materials required are "exotic".
Exactly. - And further to that, most crafters have a lot of money already- and if the ops groups I join on a daily basis are anything to go by, not many people have the top-rated gear, let alone the augments to go with them.

Craft other stuff for the money, open a lot of command crates for the MTs and always craft with a level 50 companion,

- But also keep an eye on the GTN, since prices can fluctuate by +/- 1/2 million or so in a few hours.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Marius_Xerxes
01.04.2018 , 01:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
But also keep an eye on the GTN, since prices can fluctuate by +/- 1/2 million or so in a few hours.
Not to mention that posting errors occur and people don't realize they posted wrong. I picked up a Superior Crit Aug for 46,000 a few days ago.

Got to pay attention to how many zeros ya put before you post.

Distracted
01.04.2018 , 07:27 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Neytiri_Tsahik View Post
I could care less about relative pricing here.
So you care enough that you could care a little less but you don't want to because you care about relative pricing?
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos
Greetings Everyone,

We understand that players are currently pleasing dissatisfaction with the reward program for Game Update 1.2.