Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new augments

psandak
11.29.2017 , 10:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eli_Porter View Post
I suspect they wanted to reduce the number of augments to make gearing easier. The lack of 236 Fortitude augments also serves as a minor skank-tank nerf for PvP.

The shuffling is something I disagree with however, I would have went with:

Armormech: Shield, Absorb
Synthweaving: Critical, Alacrity
Armstech: Mastery, Accuracy, Defense

That way at least the key augments remain on their original professions, so people who leveled them up expecting certain augments don't end up disappointed.
I agree with you that they shuffled wrong, but it is what it is.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

teclado
11.30.2017 , 10:58 AM | #12
I was wondering why I couldn't find the Overkill augment. I use those for pvp. With Fortitude augs, well that's the only legit way to make a tank in pvp. Shield/absorb/defense are basically useless. So hopefully it was just an oversight and we will get those.

By the way, it looks like you can get Charged Matter Transubstantiator from the solo ranked daily and weekly. It's not just a group ranked thing. You get 1 for the solo ranked daily and 5 for the solo ranked weekly. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently the solo ranked daily and weekly are bugged: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...51#edit9484551
SS
Malovo - Marauder

Dodgefella
12.02.2017 , 08:32 AM | #13
devs gonna weigh in on this? are the overkill augs gone?

At an end your rule is, and not soon enough it was

Raansu
12.02.2017 , 10:22 PM | #14
I'm pretty sure its because these augments have 3 stats instead of 2.

Vercundus
12.03.2017 , 03:39 AM | #15
If you followed my and some other's people advise and had all six crafters maxed and ready, you won't be in this problem. Personally, I do not care who got what, as it is totally irrelevant if you are a serious crafter.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

Feztonio
12.15.2017 , 06:39 AM | #16
why are you guys selling mats for more credits than the finished superior augment 46's are selling for on the GTN? LOLz - the augments are selling for around $4M each, and the two Charged Matter Transubstantiators alone are going for $4M ($2M apiece) on top of what it costs to craft the yellow assembly components, and what the other mats like encrypted memory cores ($400K each) sell for.

it'll cost me $85M credits or so to craft a full 14-augment set for myself that would only have a value of around $55M. they've been around for a month or so now, so there's been plenty of time for the GTN to correct from early overpricing and folks not knowing how to properly value things. imagine if the real world worked this way, and it cost FORD $50,000 dollars worth of steel and rubber and plastic to make a car they could only sell for $28,000??
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

SteveTheCynic
12.15.2017 , 07:23 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
By the way, it looks like you can get Charged Matter Transubstantiator from the solo ranked daily and weekly. It's not just a group ranked thing. You get 1 for the solo ranked daily and 5 for the solo ranked weekly. :thumbsup:
All my CMTs have fallen out of Command Crates.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Darittha
12.19.2017 , 04:02 AM | #18
this is just perfect. why the hell are overkill+fortitude augments missing?

TheGreyRanger
12.19.2017 , 05:07 AM | #19
Probably because all the new mods have endurance as a third stat.

psandak
12.19.2017 , 08:15 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
this is just perfect. why the hell are overkill+fortitude augments missing?
Not missing, just never included. It's not a bug, It's on purpose.

Think about it this way: how many complaints would there be seeing three stats on all the other augments and only two on overkill and fortitude?
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date