Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6th Anniversary for SWTOR

SteveTheCynic
11.25.2017 , 04:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
It's big and it's awesome and it's coming soon. I am sure of it.
Well, we already have (or at least had a chance at) the Kai Zykken log speeder, so why not the Kai Zykken Sandcrawler speeder?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

AlrikFassbauer
11.25.2017 , 05:07 AM | #22
A new Companion would be nice
But one of the newer different species they had made only shortly before releasing the Revan story ...
Or HK-47, that would be nice, too.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

JediAkemi
11.25.2017 , 07:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
A new Companion would be nice
But one of the newer different species they had made only shortly before releasing the Revan story ...
Or HK-47, that would be nice, too.
Pretty sure the reason HK-51 exists is because someone decreed that we can't all go running around with HK-47... still, I know at least one person who wants a HK companion customization that puts HK-47's head on HK-51's body.

Andrellma
11.25.2017 , 07:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
So, a reskinned mini pet?
Nono. You misunderstood. The blog itself is the anniversary gift.
Dat referral link, tho
You get free stuff. I get free stuff. We all win.

Costello
11.25.2017 , 07:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by yashma View Post
I agree with you..at this point..this game is nothing more than a rotting zombie that needs to be taken out back and put out of its misery I.E shut it down
Sadly no one on the dev team seems to think differently, its seems there is little good news about the game coming from the studio for this anniversary. Possible the worst year yet for tor with them going down to 5 servers that spend a lot of the time light and little reason for people to log in except to work through very old content.

ExarSun
11.25.2017 , 09:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Sadly no one on the dev team seems to think differently, its seems there is little good news about the game coming from the studio for this anniversary. Possible the worst year yet for tor with them going down to 5 servers that spend a lot of the time light and little reason for people to log in except to work through very old content.
Well new content if it even can be called so for the whole year can be played in an hour or so...there isn't anything other to log in for except for old content...oh yeah...and to grind those rng lootboxes...like that worked so well...

LoyaTaya
11.25.2017 , 12:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
More fireworks to delete, or rot in the mail, and another mini astromech that'll never be summoned.
I'll have you know I used that pet as useless SH filler and a marker for where I wanted to put something else for months! MONTHS! .... and now it is gone. Forever.

fushnchips
12.07.2017 , 03:59 PM | #28
They could give us a free choice of anything from the cartel market now that would be nice lol

kodrac
12.07.2017 , 04:07 PM | #29
Dooom!!! Doom!!!!!
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

scardera
12.07.2017 , 04:08 PM | #30
a reskined pet an ugly mount and SH at 5 credits....typical bioware rewards