Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Class Quest (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Legacy Class Quest (Spoilers)

Mhalisce
12.27.2011 , 10:23 PM | #1
having a tough time getting Zash down, any advice from someone who had succesfully done it? I need some help, pls

Colmx
12.27.2011 , 10:30 PM | #2
I personally died only once to her. I faced her like it was pvp. When she casted spells, I interupted, stunned etc. If I had none I would force speed to the closest pillar so her cast couldnt finish. I would taunt off of khem when he was nearly dead. Although the second time I faced her khem bugged and died when she was at 70 or so %. So its easily doable without him. Just play it like its pvp and abuse her. Interupt her at all costs! Or just pillar abuse. I did this as an assassin btw.

eskimobear
12.27.2011 , 11:06 PM | #3
I died on this too my first time. It's quite easy though, interrupt her chain lighting, don't bother interrupting the rest, dodge the force storm. If your interrupt is on cooldown, line of sight her. She will run to you, drop a dot on her and an instant cast when she starts casting chain lighting again line of sight her again.

pinkfreudHC
12.27.2011 , 11:09 PM | #4
I got a guildy to help. We just burned her down. That is really not a melee friendly fight.

ReFlexionn
12.27.2011 , 11:40 PM | #5
i'd hit it
Baka ka omae wa?

HagenVonTronje
12.28.2011 , 12:57 AM | #6
I did it as 29 sorc. The trick is simply to use your interrupt, especially on force lightning but also if she's healing. Dodge force storm. If you get the hang of interrupting just right it's not as hard as it seems.

Mhalisce
12.28.2011 , 12:09 PM | #7
thank you all for your advises. I must admit when I did the quest i didn't know what to expect. LMAO, instead of LOSing her i just tried to run aroung like a headless chicken .. Khem val couldn't even last a minutes. But i think in my next attempt tonight I will suceed. Thank you all..

HagenVonTronje
12.28.2011 , 12:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mhalisce View Post
thank you all for your advises. I must admit when I did the quest i didn't know what to expect. LMAO, instead of LOSing her i just tried to run aroung like a headless chicken .. Khem val couldn't even last a minutes. But i think in my next attempt tonight I will suceed. Thank you all..
Khem survived my fight. You haven't specified whether you're sorc or assassin, and I believe it would make a pretty big difference. If you're a sorc, don't heal Khem, but do keep your bubble up on him when possible. He can survive if you get the interrupts just right but it's not necessary; you do want him alive as long as possible since he does put out some DPS and does absorb some damage. He also helps to keep her stationary so you have an easier time LoSing her and getting off any abilities you might want to use with a cast time.

Just remember that the first priority is interrupting her big abilities. If you do that her damage output will be VERY significantly lessened.

Ceasaigh
12.28.2011 , 12:23 PM | #9
You cant just stand in one spot and expect to win. You have to move around hit and run and use LOS.

Set Khem to damage mode not tank it makes a huge difference. Just shoot and scoot and keep your DoT's on her. It took me a couple of times but you'll get it.
Sith Marauder Wyy'rlok
"The Hawk Legacy"
Jedi Covenant

Vaestmannaeyjar
12.28.2011 , 02:24 PM | #10
As a melee I kited her quite a bit.

Below is a spoiler for a higher level encounter, don't click if you are not struggling with the Voss quest.
Spoiler