Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another "reps suck at PVP" and "Premades ruin PVP" thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Another "reps suck at PVP" and "Premades ruin PVP" thread

merovejec
11.23.2017 , 03:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Turn-XGundam View Post
problem is premades, other games balance the amount of players a premade can have or better yet put premades on both teams to level the playing field.

that sadly doesn't happen in swtor for some reason. lets see how good these tryhard kids when facing other premades and getting rekt.
Yes, premades, but why are they only imp side??
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

Kirpputori
11.23.2017 , 04:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
but why are they only imp side??
there are premades on rep side too, it isn't "imp-only" thing
Lev-x
The Red Eclipse

Kirpputori
11.23.2017 , 04:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TerminatorRexy View Post
seems the premade nolifers are here
Quote: Originally Posted by SmashWindy View Post
"this is what I pay for? To get smacked by some nolifes?"
pretty toxic
Lev-x
The Red Eclipse

SmashWindy
11.23.2017 , 04:46 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirpputori View Post
pretty toxic
It just reminded me of one Simpsons Episode where Bart was playing an MMO and then his mom started playing too. At the end of the game she was beating up Moe's toon and he said that line

TerminatorRexy
11.23.2017 , 04:49 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirpputori View Post
pretty toxic
Well sorry for over-reacting, but seriously, I have a job from 8 to 5 and when ever I have time during the day (early morning, lunch break, day off) and try to play I always see the ppl. So either they have their schedule synced exactly to play when im not at work OR they are home playing all day

dead-cat
11.23.2017 , 05:41 AM | #26
i find it quite ok after 9-10 in the evening. 3 wins, 3 losses of which 2 i was backfill fot huttball at 5-0. sometimes backfill to a horrible team, but sometimes the otherside gets a bad team and we capped all 3 in NC. so i couldn't say it's unplayable.
My referal: Here to get some free stuff.

merovejec
11.23.2017 , 07:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post
See ppl, that's the problem with you, when you get ganked by some premade, your type's of ppl usually write

Oh just let them win, we can't beat them or you just leave that match, leaving your team mates to fight the battle 'cause you don't have the courage to stand up to bullies.
Heh on the contrary, people did start leaving, but as I said, I need to use the time I have, so I always stay. We had a quesh huttball. I scored the first, then could have scored one more but i had to pass and a jugg blade-blitzed to the teammate and he got it (i had no chance to see the jugg from below).

Same for the Alderran game, Mara/healer Sorc guarded one gun but i managed to cap when sorc left. Then they got it back, but I kept on trying. Once im in the wz I dont leave, its not efficient.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

Aaroneus
11.23.2017 , 10:36 AM | #28
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the amount of RP on the pub side. Whenever I join a que and see guilds like "The Eternal Alliance" and "The Jedi Order" I know it's an auto-loss.

That being said, since the server merge I have seen more good pub players sprinkled in amongst the RP'ing garbage on the "west coast" NA merged server.

AlrikFassbauer
11.23.2017 , 11:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TerminatorRexy View Post
but seriously, I have a job from 8 to 5 and when ever I have time during the day (early morning, lunch break, day off)
Quote: Originally Posted by betaku View Post
So many crybaby for a game...
Quote: Originally Posted by unkkii View Post
This, only complete tools have this premade problem, i joined a guild few days ago and simply wrote to guild chat "hi, anyone for pvp?" and boom minute after we got 4man premade running... man i cant even imagine what stuff these crybabys whine about in real life like holy **** , if premading is problem, join a *********** guild and start your own premade instead of whining like little *****es
So we, who are working for the most of the day, are crybabies ?
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

Janglor
11.23.2017 , 11:57 AM | #30
If you're on 10 losing teams in a row guess what all those teams have in common? You.
STOP RESISTING
Janglor
Bo'Jangles
Diabeetus