Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

AlienEyeTX
11.21.2017 , 05:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Purple twi'leks
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

darthscotty
11.21.2017 , 07:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I think Twi'lek lekku's are long enough, I'd like to see longer lekku's for Togruta, especially males. The player size for males is just sad. I'd also like that face type Ashara Zavros has. Only Togruta's seem to have it. (NpC)

Probably won't see longer lekku's for male Togruta in Star Wars the males are supposed to have short lekku's the ones with long lekkus are mistakes. It could happen I suppose but I would not count on it since they are supposed to have short lekku's.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

DarkEcIipse
11.21.2017 , 01:52 PM | #23
I think our lekku length for Twi'leks is pretty decent. It touches almost to our butt (not quite but almost). I just wish we had lekku tailwraps and have the ability to get different placement positions with them. aka having them wrapped around your neck. Or one wrapped and left dangling down or both hanging down at the front.

But yeah Togruta males look ridiculous. Why GL and Dave changed it to look like small bulls is beyond me. It looks stupid.

> Heres a good picture to represent it's absurdity. http://i59.tinypic.com/osttvl.jpg
█||||()█Ξ█████████████████████)
"Use my referral link and realise your true destiny as a Sith Lord!Your TRUH PAWAHHH!"-7 day free sub

BenduKundalini
11.21.2017 , 02:13 PM | #24
/siiiiigneddddd

JennyFlynn
11.21.2017 , 02:16 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
And please allow us to tattoo cyborgs as well please. My Ravage clone needs facial markings. Plz and ty.
This. ^ I made a Ravage clone, sans tattoos. Headcanon'd he hasn't "earned" them yet but please add them!

I'd like tattoos for all species and classes actually.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

DarkEcIipse
11.21.2017 , 02:17 PM | #26
Also I want a separate customization for head goggles! Give me my steam punks! Please!!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/0868/th...um-d9k6cs7.jpg
█||||()█Ξ█████████████████████)
"Use my referral link and realise your true destiny as a Sith Lord!Your TRUH PAWAHHH!"-7 day free sub

Xina_LA
11.21.2017 , 02:23 PM | #27
Absolutely, those races need more options. Also, tattoos for all races, please!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

vingmotor
11.21.2017 , 02:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkEcIipse View Post
Also I want a separate customization for head goggles! Give me my steam punks! Please!!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/0868/th...um-d9k6cs7.jpg
one hot chick!! damn i need to get out more.

Ylliarus
11.22.2017 , 03:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkEcIipse View Post
I think our lekku length for Twi'leks is pretty decent. It touches almost to our butt (not quite but almost). I just wish we had lekku tailwraps and have the ability to get different placement positions with them. aka having them wrapped around your neck. Or one wrapped and left dangling down or both hanging down at the front.
Exactly my thoughts as well, for example to be able to have the positions like we had in the KOTOR games!

Have the lekku hang down from the front like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qz...nfulltaris.jpg

Or wrapped around the neck like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20080605000132

I could even see those two Lekku positions allowing Twi'lek character to wear hoods!

Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Absolutely, those races need more options. Also, tattoos for all races, please!
Absolutely agree, the Sith warrior tattoos are amazing and I would love to give my Twi'lek inquisitor one. Darth Thanaton had one too, so I wouldn't see why the Inquisitor (also a former slave) couldn't earn one as well.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

LunaticFringer
11.22.2017 , 04:34 AM | #30
For what it is worth, I'd support it.

As someone that did come from SWG... I'd always hoped they'd get off their high horse (not really applying to the current Dev team as that one is long gone by now) and implement stuff we had back then. Lekku options where you could have them curled around your neck and head. A lot of the designs and color options are missing too.

I'd one up it and say we need more Twi'lek clothing options like we had in SWG as well to include, why not, adding the planet Ryloth. Sorry, I played a Twi'lek for over 10+ years if we're counting SWG and SWTOR together. I've got a lot of Twi'lek wishlist items yet.

If not here; maybe in the next Star Wars mmorpg.
"The Utinni must flow!" ~Jlen Storm, The Star Forge!
Refer a Friend Link
The Dream is Playable Jawas and a Twerking Emote!