Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

Eshvara
12.07.2017 , 03:06 PM | #101
Post #100 I'm so cool.

Spoiler
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

DarkEcIipse
12.07.2017 , 03:07 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Did you read my post at all before flipping out over it?
He only reads what supports his flawed point of view. The rest he just skims and attempts to distort it to make him feel like he is right and you're just some "liar" trying to discredit Bioware. After all Mr. Obvious knows what is right? Not the Player
█||||()█Ξ█████████████████████)
"Use my referral link and realise your true destiny as a Sith Lord!Your TRUH PAWAHHH!"-7 day free sub

Darth-Obvious
12.07.2017 , 03:25 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkEcIipse View Post
I don't tell lies

I am not even going to exhaust anymore time on you.
4 mins later...

He only reads what supports his flawed point of view. The rest he just skims and attempts to distort it to make him feel like he is right and you're just some "liar" trying to discredit Bioware. After all Mr. Obvious knows what is right? Not the Player
Nice job not exhausting any more time on me.

I thought you said you didn't lie.

Quote:
Have fun posting liar couple more times
Okay, but only because your lies are so obvious that they're easy to point out and share with everyone.

Quote:
Mean while I'll do what I should have done when you started quoting me with your Biowaredrone crusade at the beginning.

/Ignore

Nice job ignoring me.

Oh and it couldn't be any more obvious than your lies what you're trying to do.

"Oh I'll bring this person who disagreed with him over to my side of things. That way we can both team up and I'll have someone to validate my opinions so I can feel better about myself."

Not to mention that you posted twice already in between the time that Nefla made that post which means you were so desperate that you actually went back to find that/any post that worked for you. It also didn't seem to occur to you that Nefla didn't continue responding to me.

Come on, you can do better than pathetic.

Also what a way to keep the thread on topic hypocrite

Nefla
12.07.2017 , 04:03 PM | #104
Fanboys (especially those who don't actually read what they reply to) who flip out at the idea that their beloved company can do any wrong and even get upset when people make suggestions or ask the company for certain additions...yeah I'm done with those people. I put Mr. high-and-mighty on ignore. He can fawn over BioWare as much as he likes but that wont change my mind about their current shortcomings. I'm not the only one who feels this way either, and pretending everything is perfect and wonderful and that anyone with criticism is just a big meany-poop with nothing valid to say doesn't help anything.

Anyway if BioWare did make the alien customization packs suggested, I'd buy them.

Darth-Obvious
12.07.2017 , 04:18 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Fanboys (especially those who don't actually read what they reply to) who flip out at the idea that their beloved company can do any wrong
Except I've pointed out plenty of instances of them doing wrong.

Quote:
and even get upset when people make suggestions or ask the company for certain additions
Where did I get upset at the suggestions?

Quote:
...yeah I'm done with those people.
You're talking about me right now, so how exactly is that you being done with me?

Quote:
I put Mr. high-and-mighty on ignore. He can fawn over BioWare as much as he likes but that wont change my mind about their current shortcomings.
Their current shortcomings? Bioware Austin has been in disarray since the game failed to be the WoW like success they thought it was going to be. The staff was gutted, Dr Greg left, Daniel Erikson left, the studio's annual budget was slashed, Makeb went from being a free update to a paid expansion, etc, etc.

But yeah, it's only the current Bioware that's been faulty huh?

Quote:
I'm not the only one who feels this way either
Oh? What gave that away, the fact that you were replying to someone who was/is baiting you?

Quote:
and pretending everything is perfect and wonderful
Yes clearly my above statement about their "current" short comings paints a picture of me thinking everything is perfect and wonderful.

Quote:
Anyway if BioWare did make the alien customization packs suggested, I'd buy them.
Oh was that not obvious from before?

-IceHawk-
12.07.2017 , 04:22 PM | #106
What is the point of the bickering going on in this thread? Get back on topic!

I need those new eyes on my Togruta Sith Warriror!
Heal yourself to full, do not, hmm? That is why you fail.

Darth-Obvious
12.07.2017 , 04:28 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by -IceHawk- View Post
What is the point of the bickering going on in this thread? Get back on topic!
Not sure, both DarkEclipse and Nefla seem to be insanely hypocritical. Complaining about arguing and the thread going off topic while arguing and taking the thread off topic.

Quote:
I need those new eyes on my Togruta Sith Warriror!
Oh you'll get them eventually, but for whatever reason they've never released the new cosmetic features to all the races that can use them when a new cosmetic feature has been introduced.

I feel like it's one of the various problems that results as a part of the dev team being separate from the Cartel Market team.

Ylliarus
12.07.2017 , 07:15 PM | #108
I was hoping whether Eric or Keith could perhaps update us on the question whether something is in the works to include Twi'lek, Rattataki and Togruta into the new eye colours from the latest Expanded Selections bundle? It would be hugely appreciated to have some confirmation that maybe something is indeed in the works
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

Nefla
12.07.2017 , 07:59 PM | #109
Also eyebrows for male Twi'leks >.<

Darth-Obvious
12.07.2017 , 08:18 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I was hoping whether Eric or Keith could perhaps update us on the question whether something is in the works to include Twi'lek, Rattataki and Togruta into the new eye colours from the latest Expanded Selections bundle? It would be hugely appreciated to have some confirmation that maybe something is indeed in the works
You might have noticed that cartel market items aren't typically discussed much unless it's something like the Master's Datacron and I believe that's because the Cartel Market team is a separate team.

The typical response or best they can generally say is something like "I'll pass it a long to the team."

We really know very little about how the character creation works, what goes into making a new race, etc. Character creation is one of the least talked about aspects of MMOs post launch, and typically one of the least touched parts of an MMO post launch. Think about how little character creation changes or is over hauled in games like WoW, SWTOR, STO, ESO, GW2, etc.