Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

Ylliarus
11.19.2017 , 06:45 PM | #1
How much longer will they be ignored? Every single species thus far has received one or a few new customization options in the past, but Twi'lek, Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki are being neglected.

You are neglecting Twi'lek, Zabrak and Rattataki characters by not giving them any new appearance customization options, please, I beg you, mend this. Change this.

For example, make the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance customization option available to Twi'lek and Rattataki characters too, heck, make it also available to Togruta and Mirialan. Another example: race-specific Appearance Customization Option bundles. A huge opportunity to make profit from it by making it a meaty and packed appearance customization option bundle and finally satisfy the players playing those alien species.

You could make a Twi'lek Appearance Customization Bundle, a Zabrak Bundle, Rattataki, subsequently give all the species a load of new customization options overtime, making a bundle for Chiss, for Mirialan, for Miraluka and so on.

Also: TWI'LEK NEED NEW FACIAL DESIGNS. Especially the male Twi'lek are in dire need of new facial designs. Why not add the existing ones from Human to Twi'lek as well? Like the Togruta also have the Human facial designs, surely Twi'lek could have them too?
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

Lunafox
11.19.2017 , 06:53 PM | #2
And please allow us to tattoo cyborgs as well please. My Ravage clone needs facial markings. Plz and ty.

New colours and markings for all races would be appreciated. Also longer lekku for male Togrutas plz? I have to buy a big speeder to compensate for my stunted lekku. Please help me.

Zethrodek
11.19.2017 , 06:57 PM | #3
I absolutely positively 100% support this idea.

Togruta change the base color of their mondrails? More color options extending to a dark grey color.. You have a light gray color in there, but should have the dark grey as well.

IoNonSoEVero
11.19.2017 , 08:27 PM | #4
Agreed. Especially would love the yellow eyes fot these species.

SourOrange
11.20.2017 , 01:23 AM | #5
Agreed! More customization for all! In particular I'd like to see Zabrak body tattoos.

grania
11.20.2017 , 01:34 AM | #6
Purple twi'leks

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Eshvara
11.20.2017 , 01:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Purple twi'leks
Yes!!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

ravedark
11.20.2017 , 02:19 AM | #8
How about longer lekku for twi'lek?

Ylliarus
11.20.2017 , 03:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ravedark View Post
How about longer lekku for twi'lek?
Customizable lekku perhaps even? So that it could be positioned like Yuthura Ban had from KOTOR or wound around the neck like the Twi'lek design was in that game. Would be cool to have a slider to customize lekku positioning.
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

Eshvara
11.20.2017 , 03:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Customizable lekku perhaps even? So that it could be positioned like Yuthura Ban had from KOTOR or wound around the neck like the Twi'lek design was in that game. Would be cool to have a slider to customize lekku positioning.
So much yes!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫