Can't enable any of my quickbars on one character

randyhab

I have no problem using the Interface Editor on my other characters. However, on one character, I'm unable to Enable any of the quickbars. It let's me click on Enable, but doesn't enable it. And the Enable button is blank when I click on another bar and come back. I don't have any problems enabling other boxes in the Editor. I tried loading different interfaces for this character and others...but, I can't get this one to work.

I seem to recall a setting for the number of active quickbars, but I can't find it now (so perhaps it either never was, or isn't any more :) )

Do you use a saved GUI layout or do you do each character's UI separately?

About the only things I can suggest would be to save one of the working characters UI layout and then load that layout into the character who's bars don't enable.

I have one or two saved ones for each of my characters (using their names and then a number after each). No matter which one I load on this character, I'm still unable to enable the quickbars. I've tried Default, and a half dozen other ones from various characters. It's like there's a lock quickbar option active for this character. The main bar doesn't have a lock next to it either.

Never mind. I was in Chapter 1 (Reach the Shrine of Healing). Apparently, when they throw up the temporary quickbar, you can't adjust any of your quick bars. So, I used the Galaxy Map to go to the fleet, where I was able to change them. Thanks for the reply.